• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Café Mocha (Ash x Dent)

Taemin

move.
Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Ash gets thrown around enough in the movies, Dent could totally catch him in one of the upcoming ones.

Or at least I'd like to see it happen, and then I would screenshot it..

The closest thing to hugging is usually one character shielding another from something, or maybe touching their shoulder in some way.. xD; I demand more DentxAsh shoulder touches. >_>

PearlShipper4Life

Ash fan girl
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2016
    Even half of the hints that are there seem fanfiction-esqe. Maybe we'll get more than we think. :D

You're right, Drew. Now that I think about it there is totally a lack of hugging. D:
    Oh, and the "catching as he falls" thing seems like something that could happen. Maybe not in as shippy a way as we would hope, but still. :3

Oh yah they should have a hug scene, maybe in a movie after some thing sad happens?? Most major hints happen in the movies. The catching Ash scene could work, Ash falls Dento catches from just in time.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Catching him, consoling him, hugging, etc. Anything is possible and lots of it plausible. :D
    I'm not really up-to-date on movie speculation; is it going to be all about Victini really? Like how movie 13 was very very concentrated on Zorua/Zoroark more than the main group? I mean... I felt like there wasn't too much interaction between the twerps. /ramble

Sure, EnteiC6. We're open to everyone, as long as they support CafeMocha! Preferably all members would be more active, but... >_>

Last edited:

PearlShipper4Life

Ash fan girl
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2016
    Todays episode had AshxDento pretty much together :classic: I'll try and post some images of them from it.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Hehe, I noticed that. It wasn't too shippy, really, but they do stick together a lot. My only question is: How did they get down the cliff while following Bel? Dent would not do something so reckless and undignified as slide down it, but if they didn't do something quick they would likely not have caught up to Bel.
    It is very confusing.

/cough

Anyway. That aside, it looks like Wishful has been taking over the shipping scene lately. :/

PearlShipper4Life

Ash fan girl
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2016
    Hehe, I noticed that. It wasn't too shippy, really, but they do stick together a lot. My only question is: How did they get down the cliff while following Bel? Dent would not do something so reckless and undignified as slide down it, but if they didn't do something quick they would likely not have caught up to Bel.
    It is very confusing.

/cough

Anyway. That aside, it looks like Wishful has been taking over the shipping scene lately. :/

Wishful??? I haven't noticed any thing with them but than maybe I'm just not looking =/ It'd be great if we saw how cuz I'm sure it was a good moment between AshxDento.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Co-operation and omg a catching moment. <3

But yeah Wishful is becoming bigger on like... FF.net and DeviantArt and such. Make me sad. ;-;

PearlShipper4Life

Ash fan girl
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2016
    Dento catching Ash man why didn't they show it? Maybe it was too YaoishXD
    Oh HAHA I never look up any thing Wishfulshipping at all so maybe that's why LOL. I wonder if AshxDento is at least the biggest Yaoi ship on the net?

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • There is only so much time in an episode. lol

I get Wishful thrown at me through my DevArt fanclubs. And when I'm looking for Dent fics.

PalletShipping is probably the most dominant Pokemon yaoi ship still.

PearlShipper4Life

Ash fan girl
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2016
    There is only so much time in an episode. lol

I get Wishful thrown at me through my DevArt fanclubs. And when I'm looking for Dent fics.

PalletShipping is probably the most dominant Pokemon yaoi ship still.

Awe man, they should do an episode where Ash/Dento get lost together while Iris is off some where with Jenny imagine that :classic:

Don't you hate it when that happens? Talking about a ship and than some random shippers come into a thread and say which ship is better blah blah blah. Its happened to me before :embarrass PalletShipping still popular? I would have thought Comashipping went over already. Awe well, is AshxDento the second most popular Yaoi ship? I tried looking up an AshxDento club on DevArt fanclubs and I couldn't find one :(

CommanderPigg

Dento used bishie sparkles!
    Years
  • Comashipping should have taken over since it's obviously the superior ship I kid, I kid :P

I think that the shipping will gain popularity as the series progresses, considering the sheer amount of screentime Dento and Ash get.

Oh yah they should have a hug scene, maybe in a movie after some thing sad happens?? Most major hints happen in the movies. The catching Ash scene could work, Ash falls Dento catches from just in time.

If this happened, I would die, omg ;_; But considering Brock gave Ash a piggyback ride, I'm guessing Dento can do the same (and...more? :DDD).

It'd be great if in the fishing episode, Dento gave Ash a Dento lure ^^

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Ohey, it's CommanderPigg! :D

PalletShipping has had forever to be fangasm'd over, you know? So much about it... It's one of the classic 'ships. :>

Ohh Dent's lure replacing Misty's for time in the show? That would cause... major howling amongst Misty fans, lol. But damn would that be awesome and cute. :D

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • I do hope we get to see the skipped episodes soon. Perhaps in the TRvsTP episodes there is some CafeMocha? Ash is in danger and Dent saves him type of thing?

Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2012
    actually u can watch the episode online at I don't know.

Cilan sounds western of some sort, its ok I'll get used to the name over time I'm sure. Sadly we won't get to episode six for a while, that's the episode where Dento's first introduced right? Ash's first gym battle? We get all kinds of AshxDentoness in the two episodes, English dubbed version better not ruine it ><
    And yes there should be five episodes between this and the third gym battle, so we should have Arty {Arti?} For a couple of episodes. Man I can't wait for the up coming episode, yes it'd be awesome if Ash cheered for him. Quick some one do fan art of Ash in a cheerleading outfit cheering for DentoXD

i just do not own cartoon network i am canadian so once in a while i watch black and white series online

You should continue watching, I think. Then you can keep up on what we are talking about.

Last edited by a moderator:

PearlShipper4Life

Ash fan girl
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2016
    I do hope we get to see the skipped episodes soon. Perhaps in the TRvsTP episodes there is some CafeMocha? Ash is in danger and Dent saves him type of thing?

I'm sure they'll air them, what I'm dying to know is if US will air these episodes first, could happen. Any who, Dento saving Ash would be so awesome! I'd love it more than any thing if Ash just got caught by Dento in the two part episodes.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • actually u can watch the episode online at I don't know.
    i just do not own cartoon network i am canadian so once in a while i watch black and white series online
    You're a little behind, dear. ^^; We've been watching at places unnamed for quite a while.

can i join??? OWO i <3 this shipping!!! ^_^
    Application accepted, welcome to the club! ^_^

I'm sure they'll air them, what I'm dying to know is if US will air these episodes first, could happen. Any who, Dento saving Ash would be so awesome! I'd love it more than any thing if Ash just got caught by Dento in the two part episodes.
    I think the US will air them after they air in Japan, but I think they'll air them in their proper order. Or at least I hope so.
    There are all kinds of possibilities coming to light~ :3

Years
  • This is slightly off topic, but... Do you guys rememmber how Brock would help the others if they were injured by wrapping it up in gauze or bandage it or something like that??? I would just die if Ash got hurt and Cilan wrapped it up like that, you know? Like... Maybe Ash tripped and sprained his ankle, and Cilan gave him an ice pack after he wrapped it up. Ooh... I just got a fanfic idea!!!!!

Back