• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Call of Duty: Black Ops

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I went to pre-order mine the other day at Gamestop and one of the workers said that they ran out of the version that has Zombies included... has anyone else been told this?

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    Yeah, that's kinda old news. I think people had the full pro perk list a few months ago.

Anyway, 4 days left.

Really? I kept reading about speculated pro perks and ****. Oh well lol.

The next four days are going to be hell. I guess it's a good thing I have work for the next three days haha. I can't wait to get my hands on this game.

Years
    only three more days for block op's >.< well if your geting it at midnight if not then 4 days im so hyped about it ima be in ther like gimmie my game rawr!!! >.< lol

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
    I went to pre-order mine the other day at Gamestop and one of the workers said that they ran out of the version that has Zombies included... has anyone else been told this?
    Thats why you should have pre-ordered either hardened or prestiege earlier. I know lots of gamestop stores (and other stores) stopped allowing people to reserve copies for hardened or prestiege. Good thing I reserved the game months ago.

Years
    so glad this game is gonna be mod proof so ther wont be cheating to deal with it gets annoying with these people that try so hard to cheat just to get some lame attention they should do that for all c.o.d games now

Droidz

¬‿¬
    Years
    I'm pretty sure i was the last person in my town to get the Hardened edition. I was pretty lucky cause i went with a friend and i asked first and it was the last one in the store and he couldn't find another copy anywhere else XD.

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    I'm pretty sure i was the last person in my town to get the Hardened edition. I was pretty lucky cause i went with a friend and i asked first and it was the last one in the store and he couldn't find another copy anywhere else XD.

Haha, lucky you. Most stores around here sold out of special editions at least a month ago. I'm so happy I pre-ordered mine a while back. =D Just went to the store today to pay it off. I can't wait for Monday night.

Ravecat

I'm Right.
    Years
    https://www.cod7blackops.com/ has pretty much everything there is to know about it at the moment.

I'm extremely excited.

So happy the Steyr AUG:
    Call of Duty: Black Ops

is in it. And rightfully represented as an assault rifle this time.

Any Aussies playing 360 should add Parisian Skies.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    so glad this game is gonna be mod proof so ther wont be cheating to deal with it gets annoying with these people that try so hard to cheat just to get some lame attention they should do that for all c.o.d games now
    We'll see... I've seen vids of mods and that was weeks ago.

That website still tells nothing of the Single Player.

I'm in a minority. ;_;
    Because little is known about the campaign, and most people buy it for the multiplayer anyway.

Years
    thats bogus if they do iv seen talk on it on some people saying its been moded already but i dont see proof and in the youtube videos are just fakes they should like ban modders from multiplayer that get caught they didnt really do a good job on makin it mod proof if it is true that it has been moded already i mean they can make it possible to be impossible to mod i dont think they really did ther best on that if it is and if they did and it still got hacked then im pretty sure its a inside job that maybe some employees or game testers are makin it like that and leaking out on how whatever it is i hope it doesnt get moded and any modders i give more props to beginners then for someone to mod like they actually have to mod and hack in the game and mess it up (just to win) they must have beyond very poor skill if they actually have to do all that just to win a match thats sad

M4

Freedom of teh speech!!!!!!!!!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2013
    How can this miss out for M4?

Dedicated servers and no more level hax, dream come true. I hope theres no more op weps. Cough ump

Ravecat

I'm Right.
    Years
    UMP is ridiculous, and I have lost all faith in Infinity Ward for the fact they still refuse to patch and balance weapons.

As long as Treyarch don't pull a World at War; ie. overpowered weapons and not being able to play unless you have all the map packs, this should be a very good game.

I'm also looking forward to the lack of Commando, Infinite Noob Tubes, and killstreaks counting towards killstreaks very, very much.

Last edited:

M4

Freedom of teh speech!!!!!!!!!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2013
    UMP is ridiculous, and I have lost all faith in Infinity Ward for the fact they still refuse to patch and balance weapons.

As long as Treyarch don't pull a World at War; ie. overpowered weapons and not being able to play unless you have all the map packs, this should be a very good game.

I'm also looking forward to the lack of Commando, Infinite Noob Tubes, and killstreaks counting towards killstreaks very, very much.

Cough Chopper Gunner Cough 4 nuke

Years
    i dont know whats up with everyone with ump's and commando everyone gots a gun if you get knifed thats on you he/she got close enough to stab you deal with it and the ump whats with it its a gun just like the rest of them you get shot its on you just the same i dont get how people call it noob too if they owned you by a knife and so on then you just got owned by a noob saying its noob just disses yourself to me whats noob is camping the only punk thing you can do thats noob is camp specially if your camping with claymores and shotguns and what gun is annoying to me is the attachment of the grenade launcher to the gun and you constantly use the grenade launcher is annoying anyway this isnt modern warfare and has nothing to do with that series so yea its gonna be different from mw2 with the weapons and perks everyone keeps talkin i hope its not like mw2 well it has nothing to do with it this time they actually listened to the fans so whatever was a problem in the last games will change and whatever wanted new is gonna be put. to me someone with no skill is: camping boosting moding glitching and hacking

Last edited:
    Back