• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Call of Duty: Black Ops

RyanGT

Forum Elder
    Years
    It's just sad that they're not listening to the fans.
    Tac Inserts are back (I won't have a prob if it's like "Kill the same person 2 times with a Tac Insert and the 3rd time it kills you" or something...), I mean really... it's the biggest booster thing and they're bringing them back?

And then there's no Stopping Power... oh but wait, they brought back something better... Juggernaut. Who here remembers that perk? So not only did they bring back Juggernaut but they took away the perk to counter Juggernaut.... awesome.

Wait, there's no Stopping Power in Black Ops?

Why would they remove the best perk in the game?

Hopefully there will be some type of perk that adds damage.

KingCharizard

C++ Developer Extraordinaire
    Years
    I think they are trying to keep the multiplayer geared towards more veteran players or the more skilled players but also trying to keep the game "fun" for everyone.

I think they are trying to keep the multiplayer geared towards more veteran players or the more skilled players but also trying to keep the game "fun" for everyone.

Last edited:

valor555

The Only Light in the Deep Sea
    Years
    I am sorry but COD went downhill after 4 i despised WAW (maybe i am the only one) outside of the zombies and even that got boring, i went and returned it after about a month and used that money to get a copy of rainbow six vegas 2 which i stupidly sold to get WAW. I had no intentions of getting MW2 but my uncle got it for me so at least i didn't have to waste money on it -.-the only "enjoyable" part of it was tac knifing campers. they need to stop releasing a new over hyped pile of crap every year and figure out what went wrong because i thoroughly enjoyed the first modern warfare. So unless Reach comes with a free copy there is no chance of me even considering looking at the box of this game. And that's my two cents on this over Rated steaming pile.

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    If new zombies have been confirmed then I'm getting it. I'm not getting it just for the same maps we already know and love.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
    I'm sure zombies have been confirmed. At least the original nazis is. Getting the hardened or prestiege edition comes with the original 4 nazi maps (supposedly) but i'm not 100% sure that its true.

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    Wait when does Black Ops come out? Because one of my friends said it comes out tomarrow.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
    Black ops comes out 11/09/2010 not tomorrow. The very first multiplayer footage is released tomorrow and I heard that the beta signups will be up on Treyarch's website exclusively for the 360 and PC.

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    Your friend would be correct. I'm going to the midnight release for it tonight.

Hahahaha, that's great.

Btw, OokamiReki, that's false info about the beta. Nothing has been announced, the rumor was made clear to be fake by Josh Olin.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
    Hahahaha, that's great.

Btw, OokamiReki, that's false info about the beta. Nothing has been announced, the rumor was made clear to be fake by Josh Olin.

Oh well. I can (hopefully) wait until the game actually ships then. But its only about (from the time of this reply) 1 hour and 9 minutes until we start seeing official multiplayer footage for black ops! Anyone else excited?

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Everything looks pretty good, but the only things I'm not looking forward to at this point are the extra bullets it takes to kill, and the return of second chance. It literally is the worst perk in the CoD series, imo.

Akeraz

Winning is Magic
    Years
    Well, after the reveal I'm going to give this game a chance.
    From what I've seen the Sniper is still a One-hit-kill to most parts of the body
    (I saw hutch shoot a guy in the ass and he died?)
    Juggernaut is NOT returning (Thank god).
    And it seems UAV and Counter UAV are in.
    Not so sure about tac inserts, but what are you gonna do?

Wager mode looks really fun though. I can't wait to play that.

Years
    I'm smelling Crossbow and Car abuse. Loving the new Knife, though.

As mentioned earlier, as long as the Tac Insert is...well, scrapped, it would piss me off less because of all the boosters that abuse it. The Guns look like they handle a bit smoother than MW2, so I'm kinda hyped up to see what this game offers. But...RC Car? I know it's black ops and all, but what? I wanna see what other killstreaks they have in mind, as well as the new .Weapons. As long as we dont have to deal with Dual G18's again... -,...,-

You know people are SOO gonna Abuse this game on Steam....

Silver

Kyle
    Years
    Wait, Alex you don't like it having a longer average time to kill? One of my major gripes with MW2 was that you died so damn fast.

Back