• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Call of Duty: Black Ops

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    I'll be going tonight to get my copy at midnight. Can't wait. So so so glad to be done with MW2.

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    Same here. I'm very happy to be done with MW2. I enjoyed MW2 for almost the entire year, up until the last month. I've just been so bored and frustrated with it. I can't wait for a new experience.

And so much for thinking my small Gamestop wouldn't be too packed. Apparently they have over 600 preorders for it lol... gotta be there by 9. Definitely going to need to take off work tomorrow, or I'll be so exhausted lol.

Years
  • Hoping to nab a copy in Tesco's if the offer I've heard is true.

Hoping there'll be spare copies at around 8am, though it wouldn't suprise me if they run out of stock (Mind you, I thought the same for FIFA 11, and they had plenty of stock).

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Same here. I'm very happy to be done with MW2. I enjoyed MW2 for almost the entire year, up until the last month. I've just been so bored and frustrated with it. I can't wait for a new experience.

And so much for thinking my small Gamestop wouldn't be too packed. Apparently they have over 600 preorders for it lol... gotta be there by 9. Definitely going to need to take off work tomorrow, or I'll be so exhausted lol.
    The town I preordered mine in is also pretty small. So last year when I went to the MW2 midnight release, I was expecting maybe 50 people at most. Turns out there were hundreds I had to wait behind. It still only took 15 minutes to get in and out though, because Gamestop was so quick about it.

Akeraz

Winning is Magic
    Years
  • Hopefully my copy should be here by the time I get out of college tommorow.
    Been looking forward to this for a while. It'll be great to have a fresh new CoD game to play.

Idk wether I'm going to hop straight into online or do the campaign first, though.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • I got a call from my Toys R Us saying they have their copies in and I can get it as early as 9am tomorrow. The nearby Best Buy is having a midnight launch, but I live near the sketch part of the city where lights are few and far between, so I opted out of that idea. XD Plus, with TRU, even though I only preordered last weekend, as long as I get there early I have a fair shot at a Hardened Edition.

Years
  • I got a call from my Toys R Us saying they have their copies in and I can get it as early as 9am tomorrow. The nearby Best Buy is having a midnight launch, but I live near the sketch part of the city where lights are few and far between, so I opted out of that idea. XD Plus, with TRU, even though I only preordered last weekend, as long as I get there early I have a fair shot at a Hardened Edition.

I have got the hardened edition pre-ordered.

I want my actual medal! XD

Ravecat

I'm Right.
    Years
  • Played my last ever game of MW2 in Free-For-All, going 30-10 and getting a chopper gunner final killcam.

Then went and got Black Ops.

God damn this game is so much better.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • been playing black os for about 3 hours now It loads of fun foing bed as its 4am ahah. I wish I had hardened edition for the old zombie maps but oh well I will buy them when they come out.

Years
  • For all your Australians up there, I've got my copy on Pre order for $83 at BIG W.
    Originally had it for $118 at EB Games, but why pay that much when its like $35 cheaper?
    I'm assuming that's over now that it's out? Screw it, I'll just succumb to playing $90 on Steam so I get unmetered downloads and updates.

Years
  • Is anyone REALLY enjoying this game?
    The online is so much better and the new game modes are brilliant.

'One in the barrel' and 'gun game' are so funny it is untrue.

Me, Fox some of our mates and randoms were on it last night and we all had our mics on. It was unbelievable how good sports they all were. They would shout things like 'boom got you' then get shot 2 seconds later and be like 'noooo dam you Alinthea' haha.

For once in a long time, I said 'Good Game' to a lot of people and they all said it back. Ahhh, this is how is should be.

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    Is anyone REALLY enjoying this game?
    The online is so much better and the new game modes are brilliant.

'One in the barrel' and 'gun game' are so funny it is untrue.

Me, Fox some of our mates and randoms were on it last night and we all had our mics on. It was unbelievable how good sports they all were. They would shout things like 'boom got you' then get shot 2 seconds later and be like 'noooo dam you Alinthea' haha.

For once in a long time, I said 'Good Game' to a lot of people and they all said it back. Ahhh, this is how is should be.

I'm totally enjoying it. So much I haven't gotten any sleep since I got it at midnight haha. Right now I'm deep into TDM but I can't wait to try the Wager Matches.

JakeyBoy

Riddle me this
    Years
  • Might be a mooch and call on a friend later who has this. Probably won't buy it though, got MW2 (unless it has a good trade-in price).

Back