• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Call of Duty: Black Ops

Years
  • just found this out last night. when you are in the main menu go to options dont click it but make sure its high lighted on it.(for ps3 hit L2 and R2) (for 360 hit RT and LT) repeat it twice mason in the chair gets lose and he can walk around. when you are up find a computer in the room and hit (ps3 square) (for 360 x ). it will log on the computer and will ask to type a code. type in doa or zork or 3arc . so as a example zork (space) and click enter. then hit (ps3 square) (360 x) to log out the computer and hit (ps3 x) (360 A) to sit back down. go to zombies and hopefully two zombie maps are unlocked.

some of you already know about this but just in case anyone doesnt then here you go.

hope you guys can understand the directions enjoy.

Years
  • Done the first bit of the campaign, which was pretty good.

Then joined the PS3 event shortly after, in which Fabio and the others took me up the a** several times over in all the matches. :(

Haha. Too be fair, you were level 3, so you are new to the game. Understandable to get pwned at the start. I did.

Years
  • just found this out last night. when you are in the main menu go to options dont click it but make sure its high lighted on it.(for ps3 hit L2 and R2) (for 360 hit RT and LT) repeat it twice mason in the chair gets lose and he can walk around. when you are up find a computer in the room and hit (ps3 square) (for 360 x ). it will log on the computer and will ask to type a code. type in doa or zork or 3arc . so as a example zork (space) and click enter. then hit (ps3 square) (360 x) to log out the computer and hit (ps3 x) (360 A) to sit back down. go to zombies and hopefully two zombie maps are unlocked.

some of you already know about this but just in case anyone doesnt then here you go.

I thought there must be a way after seeing a trophy for this.

EDIT: Yeah Fabs, I need to get my levels up a bit and learn to use some of the weapons, especially those in Sticks and Stones (Can't use a Ballistic Knife at all, same with Crossbow), hence me just using the Tomahawk most of the time.

Last edited:
    Years

Interesting. I will check this out later when I get back home.
    Thanks for that.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Got a 48 kill TDM last night, and obviously the theater mode doesn't save it. :(

Years
  • I haven't had problems with the Valkyrie rockets, they seem to work just fine and I've had 3 sets of them from care packages... My friend said he had problems though, maybe it depends where they are used, like maybe the game is interpreting some form of solid being closer than it actually is or something?

I thought that might be the case so I shot it into clear sky and it still happened.

I'm quite surprised you guys didn't know the computer thing.

Level 26 Aug then level 27 bolt-action, the game suddenly got so much better as I reached these levels. :D

Years
  • Got a 48 kill TDM last night, and obviously the theater mode doesn't save it. :(

Haha, typical isn't it.
    I haven't even looked at the theater mode yet, that is on my list of things to see.

I thought that might be the case so I shot it into clear sky and it still happened.

I'm quite surprised you guys didn't know the computer thing.

Level 26 Aug then level 27 bolt-action, the game suddenly got so much better as I reached these levels. :D

I haven't even looked at the Zombies bit yet. So it was a nice thing to see.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • I am loving zmombies Pack a Punched the start pistol and got the dual grenade launcher one. It was awesome my whole team died and had to do 2 rounds on my own. lol

And the chair is good Didn't see if he posted about the computer but when you get out of the chair there is a computer you can use to unlock both zombie maps just type in 3ARC UNLOCK and you get FIVE and dead ops arcade :)~

Completed campaign on veteran now. 45/50 achievements zombies and intel to go. lol.

Campaign is ok. It is hard but not as hard as WAW.

Missed the 360 event :( was sleeping for work :*(

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    The constant lag and horrible spawns really do ruin this game for me. I'm debating just not playing until this stuff is fixed. I paid $60 for a game that seems to be in a beta stage.

Years
  • Missed the 360 event :( was sleeping for work :*(

I don't think the 360 event has started yet due to technical problems. I did the PS3 event though. So if you meant that, since I have you added on PSN, you missed that! XD

However, I am talking to Twocows to let me set up some more events.

The constant lag and horrible spawns really do ruin this game for me. I'm debating just not playing until this stuff is fixed. I paid $60 for a game that seems to be in a beta stage.

I don't have any lag or horribly bad spawns. The only problem spawns I have had, are on Nuke Town. Stupid map.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Not really surprised seeing as how there are quite a bit less users on PSN than on XBL. There are so many people online constantly that it's screwed the matchmaking on XBL.

As for Nuketown, it's an absolute joke. I wish they'd either remove it from the map rotation, or fix the spawns.

That video speaks for itself.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • I haven't got black ops on Ps3 but so far I miss are zombie team from Ps3 I am stuck with completly sucky people I had 2 rounds where team mates died instantly. My pack a punch guns sure came in handy. Duel wield pistol ftw hahah. I ended on 223 kills they had 50...

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    Got a 48 kill TDM last night, and obviously the theater mode doesn't save it. :(

You should try looking for it again if you can. Sometimes matches of mine won't appear in the list until quite a bit afterwards.

Years
  • just noticed i missed the ps3 event =/ was at a friends house for his birthday on that day. any chance that thers gonna be another event?

Back