• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Call Of Latios(it's back for the last time)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Whoa, never even knew a game like this existed! Shame on me, this game looks way better than any pokemon game that I have seen so far, but anywayz, good luck, and one question, how does the "new" region connect to Johto? (btw, in one of the screenies, you mispelled Johto)

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    wow, great looking game :)
    lots of screenshots, wow
    i hope you done give up on this one, id like to see to what it comes to!

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
  • Hello DR, I forgot to post here >_<
    This game looks great! I love the new interface and the revamped overworld! Keep at it this time!!!

~Jack~

Back In Business
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2007
    Yeah, this definite looks like a good game.

rm2kdude

Advanced Pixel-Artist
    Years
    • Age 35
    • usa
    • Seen Oct 30, 2022
    Wow looks really awesome, I knew sphere could do this and your using the program very well!

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 2, 2012
    give Booda time this is an extremely godd game with new features and it is harder than rom-hacking especially a game as good as this i would say this beats Shiny Gold (No offence Zel) as it was made from scratch

so basically be patient

Booda Sack

Sphere Master
    Years
  • Ok small update to let you know what i'm doing. At the moment i'm recoding the bag and pokemon select menu as the previous version were just way to buggy.

DaVince

Game Creator
    Years
  • Oh, I haven't noticed this topic at all!
    Welcome back Booda. Good to hear things are going well and you're actually preparing a demo. You're a Sphere master! :)

@brendan mc: LOL, don't you think those are enough screenshots yet? :paranoid:

DiamondDust

Life Is An Initial Step...
    Years
  • Loving this all the way, keeping an eye out for this game, don't forget to speak more often to build up the suspense of your fans! :)

Fblaster

Spriter Prime
    Years
  • Hurray!! Booda, you're back! When you left the project, i visited CoL's site everyday, searching for life signs... You seem very determined again. PokeCommunity will shine again! Keep up the good work and welcome back =)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back