• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Call Of Latios(it's back for the last time)

Status
Not open for further replies.

userpr

Quilava Trainer
Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2014
    This game looks completely mind blowing. I love the screens except for some but I'm a pretty critical person when I feel like it. Other than that I hope that this game keeps going.

P.S. Hope you do well in school Booda. Don't stress about having to update every day a game should never get in the way with school. Oddly enough I never let that stop me, but I'm not a good example.

Barry

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2018
    Ah, so it does still exist afterall. I decided to do a search for this game and sure enough, still going :D that's excellent.

Doc

In Evolution
    Years
  • I think those saying "this game is dead" or things like this have no idea what represent to develop a complete game, especially a Pokémon game (with its enormous database)...

Please let Booda (and others) the time he needs to finish his game...

Would you prefer to have soon a bad game or later a wonderful game ? ... My choice is done.

Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2015
    I totally second that, this looks awesome Booda!
    I'm sure this'll be continued, it'd be waste to let a project like this die.
    Take all the time you need, from what I've seen this'll become great!

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    yeh but he hasn't posted in 3 months now he would have had something to tell us by now if he was workin on it, i think it's safe to say this is dead or at least on hold at the moment.
    Oh and to everyone who is going to reply to this saying he's in collage and thats why he dosn't post there are things called evenings and so unless he's in collage 24/7 i think he could have found a couple of minuites in the last 3 months to post if he was actully doing work on the game

Years
  • Have you ever thought of the courses he's taking? Maybe he has a job, too? I don't know, maybe a wild guess...

This game is not dead. Just drop it. Just because Booda has a life doesn't mean we can blame him for it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back