• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cameron new British PM, Brown to quit as Labour leader

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011

The Tories said they were going to scrap all these different taxes to "let the economy grow". Now, they're bumping them up.

Just goes to show, never trust a Tory.

Sorry, where are our 10 Chinooks and our EU referendum?

Just goes to show, never trust Labour.

Years
    It's got nothing to do with wars, that's just childish.
    It's the domestic problems that really matter, and cameron is just going to make more for britain.

Thatcher was a hero compared to Brown and Blair. One war under Thatcher and we won it, 2 under Blair and they're still on going and we're still losing.

The Cynic

♥ These Perfect Abattoirs ♥
    Years
    Sorry, where are our 10 Chinooks and our EU referendum?

Just goes to show, never trust Labour.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not a big fan of Labour or any of the "mainstream" parties at all. But seeing as smaller parties have no chance of any say in our wretched voting system, I become a Labour supporter simply in an attempt to thwart a Tory government. If there was a party that truly stood up for my beliefs, a moderatley left-wing group of liberal progressivists and the voting system changed, I would be right in there.

It just goes to show, never trust a politician.

Words of wisdom. The only 2 things I dislike about life in the UK is the politics and the high fuel prices. If we are talking about Scotland in particular, you can include the weather. Labour, the Tories and the Lib Dems are all very similar. If I still lived in Scotland, the SNP would be an option but frankly, unlike my "hoots-mon" brethren, I am not in the least bit Nationalist.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011

Don't get me wrong, I'm not a big fan of Labour or any of the "mainstream" parties at all. But seeing as smaller parties have no chance of any say in our wretched voting system, I become a Labour supporter simply in an attempt to thwart a Tory government. If there was a party that truly stood up for my beliefs, a moderatley left-wing group of liberal progressivists and the voting system changed, I would be right in there.

Amen to that fella, I'm a UKIP man myself but there's no way they'd get in, especially with people tarring them with the same brush as the BNP, which is really unfair as UKIP aren't in the slightest bit fascist or racist.

Back