• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Can you Lucid Dream?

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    I've only been able to take complete control of a dream once, and in that one I flew around my school and [accidentally... maybe] killed the librarian (XD). Most of the time, though, I just ask out loud if I'm dreaming, some person in my dream is like "Uh, yeah", and then I wake up.

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2007
    Chase Leader said:
    Latley (the past few years) I have been able to do this in nearly all of my dreams... I think it is possible to die in your dreams as well, but if you can control your dreams, then you can wake yourself up if your about to die...right? Not to many people want to die.
    No, it isn't possable, because you will, Lucid or not, wake yourself up if your about to die in a dream, the same as a falling dream, you can hit the floor, but not die, its happened to me. If you do die in a Lucid dream, how would you wake up? Neh?

Alex The Great Master

Zeophyte in Eternal Exile
    Years
  • Well, I rarely have a dream nowadays, but when I was 5, I could control my dreams... I lost that ability a lot ago... And you can't die in nightmares, because when you're about to die, you always wake up.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • I have them alot. Not sure if that's good though. I've died in one of mine. I was fighting with this idiot and he called all his friends on me and they all fired energy blasts out of their hands and I turned into ashes. Yeah. Weird.

Naminé

ナミネ..
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2011
    I can't even remember my dreams (though I can recognize if I dreamed or not) so how can I know if I can lucid dream? Regardless if I can or not, I fail to recall almost any of them.

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
  • Wow, a lot of people here can lucid dream, too bad I'm not one of them. XD

I can't lucid dream but now I will try, this got me interested.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Well, sometimes. However, my dreams are more "do this, this happens."

Basically, at the start of the dream, I have more or less some control of
    the situation. I can walk, I can run; heck, I can jump off a cliff if I want to.

However, as the dream progresses, the number of choices I can make
    decrease. Basically, once I make those choices at the start of the dream,
    I suddenly go into 3rd person, and I see myself do stuff according to those
    choices; carrying on with the dream.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
  • I used to have a lot of them, in grade, like, 3 and 4. For some reason I totally stopped having them at all in grade 6, I haven't had one since...

Gardy

Beautifully Destroyed
    Years
  • BrokenWings said:
    No, it isn't possable, because you will, Lucid or not, wake yourself up if your about to die in a dream, the same as a falling dream, you can hit the floor, but not die, its happened to me. If you do die in a Lucid dream, how would you wake up? Neh?
    I don't recall having any lucid dreams. I might have though. And to the person I am quoting- I have died in a dream *shrugs*

Back