• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Can you remember your dreams?

Can you remember your dreams when you wake up?

• Yes, always

Votes: 17 34.7%
  • From time to time, yes

Votes: 30 61.2%
  • Never

Votes: 2 4.1%

• Total voters

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
Years
  • Sadly I only remember my dreams once in a great while. Usually I just wake up and I know I've been dreaming but I can't remember what it was about.

Johnny Boy~

Bom Chika Wah Wah
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen May 26, 2007
    I can remember my dreams about 50% of the time, and man, are they good ones. Haven't had a nightmare in years!

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    I can usually remember what I dreamt. Exactly why my Dream Log's still
    being updated every chance I get. Still, apart from those scenes that affect
    me greatly in some way, they tend to fade away quite quickly.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2015
    Sometimes I wish I had and sometimes I wish I hadn't because I had this really weird dream when I was doing it with some girl from school ¬_¬

(AND SHE'S NOT MY GIRLFRIEND!) *Runs away to girlfriends house*

Last edited:

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    I only remember the most important parts of the dreams clearly and I can remember the rest dimly. If there wasn't anything worth remembering in the dream, I usualy just forget it in a couple of minutes.

Years
  • Not all of the time. When I first wake up most are kind of sketchy and then I either forget them completely or just remeber one part. It's rare that I remember a full dream I had though.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • I almost never can remember my dreams. After about 2-5 mins after waking up it's all gone (I can't even remember what happened, who was in it and so on).
    There's like 4 dreams I can remember (right off the top of my head). And them dreams happened ages ago.

But I vote from time to time.

Eig

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2008
    I can remember my dreams. Sometimes. XD But, I always remember my strange dreams and nightmares. ;D

Back