• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Can you take pills?

Can you?

• Total voters

Caelus

Gone
Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    If I have water nearby then I can swallow them, otherwise I can't.
    If I tried I end up chocking myself :(, so I always have to have a source of water nearby.

Last edited:

Thrace

@tion
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2016
    I used to not be able to swallow pills until very recently. I have trouble forcing things down that I don't like. I still find it difficult to swallow larger pills. My technique is to put the pill as far back on my tongue as far as possible (without throwing up), swallowing a mouthful of water and whipping my head back quickly. You don't even realise you've taken it. It just falls in.

Yu_&_Rei

♪Its Quiz Time!♪
    Years
  • I can take em, you just put it in your mouth, drink water and swallow it all together, usually you hesitate mostly because your scared of choking, I assure you you wont choke if you get a good gulp of water with it, a second gulp wont hurt either.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • I can, but for some reason I always get a super sore throat after. It always feels like the pill stopped someone in the middle of my throat and just won't go down >_>. And don't even get me started on those pills that are really big for no reason.

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • I can take pills without any problems at all. I dont necessarily enjoy it though, because the bigger (or wider) the pill is, the harder it is to take. But for some reason, my brother has to have his pills cut up or ground into a rough powder and mixed with a tiny bit of water. x3

Yu_&_Rei

♪Its Quiz Time!♪
    Years
  • I can, but for some reason I always get a super sore throat after. It always feels like the pill stopped someone in the middle of my throat and just won't go down >_>. And don't even get me started on those pills that are really big for no reason.

ah when you get that feeling, just drink more water overtop it.

Cascade'A Stupidity

Biggest Muppet there is.
    Years
    • Seen May 4, 2009
    Nope. Not at all. Only ever taken half of one, funny story to that, too. Doubt anyone wants to hear it though. xD

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    Yeah, pretty easily too. I can't see what's so difficult about it...

And anyone facing problems can tell me. It can be done without crushing, and easily. Just don't be afraid...

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen today
    Yep pretty easilly with a drink, however without a drink i cant since that awful feeling of "It always feels like the pill stopped somewhere in the middle of my throat and just won't go down" happens >.<

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • Yeah, I have to take 10 pills everyday, and if I couldn't swallow them with a bit of water, I'd be pretty much screwed XD

Years
  • I'm honest, i can't take pills. I mean, they look sooooo LARGE, and i'm scared of choking on them. :o That's why i try not to fall sick, and even if i do, i either rest for days or i take SYRUP! :D

.emerald

☆ + ♥
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    For some reason, No?

My body informs my epiglottis not to open. So either I choke to death or swallow the thing. Large pills actually.

Some, I have to crush or I'll face the consequence of my involuntary (Stupid part of my brain!) actions.

Back