• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Can you take pills?

Can you?

• Total voters

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
Years
  • I can't say I've ever had an issue taking pills. :[ Swallowing doesn't really bother me I guess.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    I can swallow pills, but afterwards it always makes my throat keep awkward for some, odd reason.

Ruphire

Feel the icy burn
    Years
  • I can as long as they're not that big. I remember one time the doctor prescribed me some of these HUGE pills. I had to cut them in half just so I could swallow them.

matt561

Your French Charizard
    Years
  • I am never ill so i dont need them

No but seriously they are fine though i prefer a drink with them

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    When I was a small child, I used to try and see what I could swallow without chewing. So due to my weird thoughts, I'm able to swallow pills from the tiny ones to the rather large ones without trouble. All I do is drink some water, stick the pill close to my throat, then swallow it down with more water, drinking until the cup is empty. Plus, I tell myself that it's always better to take the pill which will help me get better than to not take the pill and feel dead.

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    I had trouble in the past, swallowing pills. I hated food I couldn't chew on. ._.

Now, I don't make a big deal about it as much as I did before, but I still hate doing it, especially larger ones.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    I used to find it really difficult, even with tiny ones. But now I can swollow them whole straight away...you just need practice XD

Beelzebub

under the crimson air
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2013
    Big ones? Hell no. I hate them. Tiny ones are fine with me, though.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • I can't do it. It's really sad. I don't know why I can't. I don't chew my food as well as I should XD Swallowing a pill should be a breeze. But, when I try... my brain just goes, "Dude, you're about to eat a rock!". I've tried lots of little tricks, but I can't do it.

I even tried putting it in a container of pudding lol

When I get a cold I take cough syrup. When I get a head ache I take those...powdered pill packet things. Thankfully I don't really get too much pain. I took zero medication when I had my wisdom teeth removed

Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2023
    I can take them, but avoid them as much as possible (even when I have a headache)

viridian doubletongue

the world's greatest thief
    Years
  • Yeah I don't have much experience. Mostly it's a veggie omega three thingy some mornings which are chunky, and ecstasy pills every now and then, which you have to be able to swallow for since they taste disgusting even in the back of your mouth.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • I can't do it. It's really sad. I don't know why I can't. I don't chew my food as well as I should XD Swallowing a pill should be a breeze. But, when I try... my brain just goes, "Dude, you're about to eat a rock!". I've tried lots of little tricks, but I can't do it.
    Pretty much this. It's the fact that knowing you're about to eat something like a pill that takes away the guts to swallow it?

In other words, I can't.

Back