• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Can you work out this murder?

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Hey there. I haven't been on for a couple weeks for "problems out of my control". Sorry!...But to be fair,...I DIDN'T EVEN REALIZE THAT IT WAS MY TURN!!!

...I can't think of one right now...I guess you can go ahead.

Shadowburn

I'm Back. If You Care.
    Years
  • There was a slowpoke found dead in a hotel room. He had a splash on the floor and he was wet.There was a broken glass on the floor, and he was bleeding on his stomach. And he secretly hated Gligar, a guy who thought they were bestfriends. There was also a purple hard scale like thing on the floor after the murder. The suspects were:

Vaporeon: He was my rival, and I was with him for a party he was drinking and I left because he yelled at me, out of drunkness. I have nothing to do with his murder.

Pikachu: I felt like killing him. He was the meanest most worst pokemon I have ever met.

Gligar: He was my bestfriend. I would have never killed him. He loved me like a brother..I think.

Zangoose: No way I would kill my own cousin. I am not a murder. I have nothing else to say, since I didn't kill him anyways.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Vaporeon. The fin points toward him and so does the puddle. He probably turned into water inside the glass, and when Slowbro was alone, he came back out, breaking the glass in the process, and slashed him with the fin.

Shadowburn

I'm Back. If You Care.
    Years
  • It was a trick! The convict was Zangoose! The puddle and the wetness, came frokm his drink in the glass, and o' course he slash'd 'em! Good job, Utter Disaster! *Although you didn't say why he was wet*

2wingsrbettaden1

Dragon Trainer
    Years
  • Vaporeon, even though bieng his rival, couldnt have done it becuase he left the party. But the pikachu had nothing to do with it i think. The purple hard scale points at gligar and slowpoke secretly hated him, so it couldve been that the slowpoke, ( out of drunkness ) said he hated gligar and gligar took the bottle he was drinking and stabbed it into his stomach. Thats why gligar said ''he loved me like a brother..''i think'' why did he add the ''i think ''

Thats what i think but i might be wrong.

Utter Disaster

Absol rules!
    Years
  • I think I'll put one.

A Marill was found dead near the lake where the Red Gyarados used to be. She was shocked from an electric attack most likely a series of numbers of times. She had just come out of the water, so the damage must have done double a super effective attack. A bush nearby was black from being shocked. Four pokemon were found nearby.

Mareep: The Marill was my best friend. I decided to give her a surprise. I was coming here to check on her and I found her dead.

Jolteon: I never really liked her. She was too goody goody. Anyway, I didn't do it, even though I felt like it.

Pikachu: I had never been to this area before and I had never seen her before. I was playing with some twigs when I found her dead.

Voltorb: Why would I do it? She didn't do anything to me, so I wouldn't do anything to her. Case closed.

Who dunnit?

Dyingflame

Lost. Alone. Forgotten.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2006
    Well... I think the Pikachu. Why?

He said he had never been to tha ara before. And yet he was playing with twigs when he found her, which must mean he is lying. He must have been in that area at the time of the killing.

Utter Disaster

Absol rules!
    Years
  • I'll just tell since nobody else is posting.

The culprit is....PIKACHU!

Pikachu was new to the area. According to the Poke'Dex, when Pikachu sees something new, they zap it. The bushes were zapped because Pikachu never saw them before. He was playing with twigs. Since he never saw them before, he shocked those too. As he was leaving the bushes, Marill was right there. He was startled (and never saw her before) and shocked her. He continued playing with the twigs because he didn't want to be in trouble. This was an accidental murder.

Back