• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Canine" Pokemon Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • LOL. stop it ikaros. you know full well who the better of us is. *points to you*

anyway, do we have a new topic?

here is the userbar! I just used the canines from the first four generations, since I cannot find a much better sprite for generation five.

"Canine" Pokemon Club

Thanks for the Userbar, Miltank! Greatly Appreciated...

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
  • Sure! Anyway, could I post in a new topic?

Lucario is probably the most well-known Canine Pokemon. Do you think he is too overrated? Discuss.

Years
  • Sure! Anyway, could I post in a new topic?

Lucario is probably the most well-known Canine Pokemon. Do you think he is too overrated? Discuss.

Yes, you absolutely can...

Great topic to discuss, btw... IMO, I dont think Lucario is overrated nor underrated, I say he is in between...

Katniss Everdeen

Just another tribute.
    Years
  • Username: Katniss Everdeen

Partner Pokémon(s): Maddy the Growlithe

Why do you like Canine types: They are the loyalest kind of Pokemon. :)

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    LOL. stop it ikaros. you know full well who the better of us is. *points to you*

anyway, do we have a new topic?

here is the userbar! I just used the canines from the first four generations, since I cannot find a much better sprite for generation five.

"Canine" Pokemon Club
    nice userbars,mR!!

Username: Katniss Everdeen

Partner Pokémon(s): Maddy the Growlithe

Why do you like Canine types: They are the loyalest kind of Pokemon. :)
    welcome to the club,Katniss Everdeen!!

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
  • welcome katniss! strange. your name sounds like someone that is used to be important in my life.

Great topic to discuss, btw... IMO, I dont think Lucario is overrated nor underrated, I say he is in between...

What made you say that? For me, i think Lucario is overrated. Don't think I am biased. I am actually a fan of the Aura Canine, but I think people exaggerate what Lucario can actually manage. Yes, he has superb stats. Cool design, cool movepool. But, I think people really put a big deal on him. what do you think?

Also, when it was released, people went crazy about it.

Years
  • welcome katniss! strange. your name sounds like someone that is used to be important in my life.

What made you say that? For me, i think Lucario is overrated. Don't think I am biased. I am actually a fan of the Aura Canine, but I think people exaggerate what Lucario can actually manage. Yes, he has superb stats. Cool design, cool movepool. But, I think people really put a big deal on him. what do you think?

Also, when it was released, people went crazy about it.

Lucario could just be THAT popular because of all you just said and the fact me may be one of the most badass fighting-steel types there is in the Pokemon world.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back