• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Can't leave the house without ____

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    What are/is (some) thing(s) you just can't leave the house without? It can be one thing, or a dozen of things. Whatever you find by your side nearly every time you leave the house with.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    My ipod, my sunglasses, my necklace, and my gum to name a few things. Definitely gotta have the gum though.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I don't leave the house without my iPod. Sometimes, I bring my DS with me occasionally, but most times, I leave it.

Cloche

エスパーレディ
    Years
  • I can NEVER leave the house without my snakeskin purse. Or my Cellphone. My purse has all my makeup in it... along with my perfumes. I even take it on beach walks and etc... My cell is my music source, my lovely Samsung Epic 4G touch. =D

Years
  • Nothing at all, really. I can go completely empty-handed without a problem at all.

I guess if we had to choose something, I'll go with my phone... only because my mom likes to phone me to figure out where I am so she doesn't worry lol.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
  • A bottle of water. My throat gets dry really easily, so I always carry water with me. (It's not as bad as it used to be though, but I'm still in the habit of doing it.)

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    wallet, phone, passport

often also includes my mp3 player, but not always.

pretty standard stuff

Ayselipera

Only guaranteed items are my phone and keys. Although I've been trying to make an effort of bringing my purse with me since it has my id and important cards. I just hate bringing it around.

Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2012
    I can't leave the house without paparazzi trying to get pictures of because they think I am ronald mcdonald.

Briar

how do you make coffee sexy?
    Years
  • i can never leave my house without a handkerchief in my pocket. i literally cannot remember a day when i left my house without a hanky.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
  • I tend to bring my phone and some headphones, although I hardly ever use the latter when I'm out since I'm normally busy. Usually I'll bring a small amount of money too (unless I know I'm going to be buying something big) because it can come in handy if I randomly feel like stopping off and picking up a drink or whatever. When I'm 18 I'll be bringing some ID around too so that I can buy alcohol and stuff. And my keys ofc, I wanna be able to get back into the house without waiting for anyone.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • Wallet, keys, phone, Oyster card + driving licence in one pouch-thingy. They're definites, in that I'd be screwed three ways to Sunday if I didn't have them (mainly for obvious reasons, although I could get by without the pouch-thingy if I was just walking some place and wasn't going anywhere that I'd get IDd in). Most times I also have headphones attached into my phone, but it's obviously not the end of the world if I forget those.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Keys, money (I never use a wallet :x), Ipod, Skullcandy Headphones, coat, scarf and gloves (considering the weather at the moment).

Years
  • Nothing, really. Not even keys when I'm not taking the car since I usually either just don't entirely close the door if I'm only leaving for a couple minutes (<30) or ring the doorbell when I'm returning unless I know nobody is going to be at home. I only take money if I know I'm going to need any, I only take my MP3 player if I know I'm going to have to wait a long time and am not sick of the songs on it.
    So, what I can't leave the house without really depends on what I am going to do.

Years
  • Phone, keys, and chapstick are the bare essentials. I always check my pockets for those before leaving.

Wallet after that, although sometimes if I know I'm not buying anything I'll keep it at home, or I'll just plain forget. For work, I bring my backpack, which has lotion, a notebook, and my mp3 player in it at all times. (And the wallet.)

Back