• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cartoon Network to Reportedly End Toonami Tonight

Years
    i was mad when they took off toonami -__- they still showed naruto like at 9:30 but its another filler
    =/ i still remember begging my parents to let me stay up and watch toonami's midnight run for awhile they had dbz on twice cause it was so awesome x)

ShadowofTime01

Pokemon Professor
    Years
    I'm done with Cartoon Network. Now that Toonami is gone, they might as well take it off the air.
    Hey, let's not get hasty. They still have adult swim, where they play Family Guy. That's the final thing that keeps me watching that network. Although I hate most of adult swim... And yes i could watch Family Guy on Fox or TBS, but not at the same time! But i understand the sentiment.

Clouddyl

Playing battle tower doubles!
    Years
    The youtube bit was pretty sad :/ I vaguely remember when Toonami began, its just wierd that its not there anymore :'(

Back