• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cat Club!:3

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
    *tries to type, but her cat tries to eat the cablesXD* I just have to get some food to distract my cats. That works. Almost always. XD

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
    I know. XD But I would spray water on them, if it wasn't so difficult to get water in my room. I would have to go downstairs, and my cats would have destroyed my room until I was back. XD

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
    I already tried that. But my room is very small, and I have a telephone and a computer there. So I missed the cat and the telephone got soaked. >>;;;;;
    Maybe I should just lock up my room. XD

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
    I did that when we just had gotten two of our cats, because these two can open doors. XD They always opened my door and woke me up at midnight....XD

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
    XD One cat that can open a door is scary, two cats who can do that is stressfull. XD And once they even opened a locked door. Oo;;;; I still don't know how they did that...

Bree~chan

K <3<3<3
    Years
    Heheh,I am glad my cats are too silly to figure out how to open a door by themselves.XD
    Even though they have their own way how to get in a room nearly whenever they want,by scratching the door till I open it.XD

Last edited:

Icy42

.:~ICY~:.
    Years
    Um... I'm no moderator but it kinda seems like were bashing cats. ;_;

...I am glad my cats are too stupid...
    [All the other stuff about cats messing up the computer]

Again, I am sorry about the 'being a moderator thing'. :nervous:

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
    0=) Bree was talking about her own cats, so I don't think it's bashing. XD
    And it is very weird to have these cats. And the fact that one of them seems to understand every word I say....once I said that the catfood we bought was very cheap, and what happened? This one cat wasn't eating it....XD

Bree~chan

K <3<3<3
    Years
    I could not be bashing cats,as in I am the one who started this club XD
    I was just talking about my cats,not all cats in general o.o But if you think it is bashing,I will edit my post.>>;
    And that is really funny P*A!XDDD The only words my cats seem to understand is their names,but sometimes they pretend they don't when I call them.XD

Icy42

.:~ICY~:.
    Years
    OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT POOR THING!!!!!!!!! ;_; *Weeps for hours* ;_;

Back