• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cat Club!:3

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
Years
  • ^^ I've seen that pic before, Bree, but your kitties are still so cute.^^
    I just read in a news aritcle today that an artist sawed a dead kitty up in half for one of his projects. >>;;;;;; I don't think that's art anymore...

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Feb 25, 2015
    heres idumb/funny storey
    two old ladys went to some shop and well comeing out they saw a dead cat they had some cats and loved cats so they went back to the shop and got a bag and put the dead cat in the bag so that they chude bary it they went to have a meal so they saw a diner and went in they left the cat in the car (and did not lock the doors)
    15-20min later the herd a skrem and ran out side and saw a women with the bag
    (it was a nice store that they got the bag from so the women toke the bag)
    and the lady had lookd in the bag and ran of the to old ladys welld saying that dont you want your cat?

Bree~chan

K <3<3<3
    Years
  • Thanks P*A ^^
    We seem to be getting on the topic of dead cats jokes so lets drop it,okay?
    It is somewhat cat bashing and the last kind of topic to have in this club imo >>;
    I have a topic!A cat quiz question thingy!=3

1.What direction do the barbs on a cat's tongue go?
    2.How many lives is a cat rumored to have?
    3.Why do cats love fish and don't have an interest in sugary foods?

If you can answer the last question correctly,you will get a prize XD *Cause the other two questions are so freaking easy*xD;

Shuko

Atena, WIN!
    Years
  • Bree~chan said:
    Thanks P*A ^^
    We seem to be getting on the topic of dead cats jokes so lets drop it,okay?
    It is somewhat cat bashing and the last kind of topic to have in this club imo >>;
    I have a topic!A cat quiz question thingy!=3

1.What direction do the barbs on a cat's tongue go?
    2.How many lives is a cat rumored to have?
    3.Why do cats love fish and don't have an interest in sugary foods?

If you can answer the last question correctly,you will get a prize XD *Cause the other two questions are so freaking easy*xD;

1. Back, toward the throat. :P
    2. Nine.
    3. They don't? 0_o Mine always whine like crazy for me to give 'em frosting off any kind of pastries I have. My older tom loves doughnuts, cupcakes, and danishes. :D The younger one's more finicky, but he'll eat cupcake frosting, lol. :D I don't know if they'd eat chocolate or not; I don't give it to them.

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
  • Oo I agree with Shuko. My cats also love surgary things...chocolate, cake, cookies....and they don't like fish at all, at least four of them...Oo

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
  • *wants to keeps the club alive* XDDDD Since we were on the topic of food, I have a question about it. What's the favorite food of your cats? Mine like chicken most. ^^ And ham.

Bree~chan

K <3<3<3
    Years
  • That is a good topic P*A^^
    I feed my cats different flavors of canned cat food of the same brand.
    But I am currently feeding them tuna and egg...they don't like it though XD

Back