• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cat Club!:3

Nitrus

B l e a c h
    Years
    Oooh may I join ^^?

I have two cats -- one has a cone and the other can't even run a inch. Well anywho this is for cat haters but..

Cat Club!:3
    THE POOR CAT ;_;

Icy42

.:~ICY~:.
    Years
    I Looooooooooooooooooove Cats!

OMG! I absolutely LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE cats!!! Can I join?! XD *Snuggles my cat Dooku until we both die*

Bree~chan

K <3<3<3
    Years
    *Ish poked*Owies.XD
    OMG I thought this club died!^^;Sorry to everyone who wanted to join XD
    Welcome Nitrus,Stevo,and DEC!^_^*Updates*
    OMG you are just like me DEC!XD I LOVE CATS!^_^*Hugs both my kitties till we all die too*XD

Bree~chan

K <3<3<3
    Years
    YES!XD My evil kitten always likes to walk all over my keyboard and try to swat the mouse arrow thingy in the computer moniter.XD!
    It's very annoying especialy if I am chatting on MSN and she gets in my way.XD

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
    I know how you feel, Bree. XD Four of my cats like to sit on my keyboard (and create very strange words XD) and the other two like to lick my moniter. Oo;;;;

Bree~chan

K <3<3<3
    Years
    Welcome PHQ!^^*Updates*
    I am glad I am not the only one who has a kitten that trys to go after the compture mouse arrow,Tabby.XD Does yours step all over your keyboard when it's trying to go after your computer arrow mouse?XD
    I feel very sorry for you P*A.XD So many cats stepping on the keyboard when I am trying to chat on MSN.XD*Wonders how you can put up with it*

Back