• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cat killed, LIBERAL painted on corpse.

Years
  • Poor, poor cat... Poor family.

Yeah this shouldn't be a "look at how terrible conservatives are" sign, because...the opposite is what caused it. It's horrible. Period.

So, what you are saying is that it's the fault of liberals that the cat died?

...Canada is where it's at nowadays, at least most people there are not supporting world domination...

Shanghai Alice

Exiled to Siberia
    Years
  • Again, as I said earlier, poor wording on my part. Since you've ignored it, I'll repeat.
    From what I've read of your posts, you seem to be on my level. And that's saying something.

When I said all, I was referring the the portion of Conservatives who are saying that all liberals deserve to die. With how I used 'all' I was using it to refer to a earlier section of my post.
    First you say a "large portion", and then say that by "large portion" you meant "previously mentioned Conservatives". Then, in the same post, you say "number of Conservatives", which I was using in my previous response.

If you're going to claim bad wording, try not to stretch too far, and try not to use "poor wording" in the exact same post.

Difference? Yes.
    One that I already admited was poor wording on my part? Yes.
    One that you just ignored? Yes.
    Difference: Yes, as I already stated.
    One that you already admitted was poor wording on your part: No, because you claimed another example as "poor wording". If you mean to say that the "poor wording" excuse applies to all your posts, I would recommend not posting until you have that issue cleared up.
    One that I just ignored: No, as the "poor wording" was, apparently, in two separate instances.

All Conservatives are only those two conservatives are a number of conservatives are... what's next? No conservatives?

Shanghai Alice

Exiled to Siberia
    Years
  • Admittedly, it was somehow made even less coherent when you posted it in that format.

No offense, but would it be possible to clean up your posts a little?

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    So, what you are saying is that it's the fault of liberals that the cat died?

No, what I meant was that the mindset of "LOOK AT HOW TERRIBLE LIBERALS ARE THEY'RE SO DIFFERENT FROM US THEY'RE MONSTERS" is what was behind the killing of the cat. To respond to that with the same sentences except with "conservatives" instead of "liberals"...isn't the way people should go.

Gamzee

light my fire
    Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2012
    Right, because all Conservatives are like this.

I own two cats, and I'm utterly disgusted by this act. Of course, I'm sure that the lunatic fringe is only on <Insert Side That You Don't Support>, because, surely, your views are so correct that there are no radicals in your camp.
    I would never be able to define my beliefs into just one word like Conservative or Liberal, however I find radicals on any side both amusing and horrifying. To give an example of liberals being moronic, there's at least one billboard that I know of in my state that says nothing more than "Who is John Galt?" Great use of money, liberals.

Still, it doesn't change the fact that American politics are outright laughable.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I would never be able to define my beliefs into just one word like Conservative or Liberal, however I find radicals on any side both amusing and horrifying. To give an example of liberals being moronic, there's at least one billboard that I know of in my state that says nothing more than "Who is John Galt?" Great use of money, liberals.

Still, it doesn't change the fact that American politics are outright laughable.

Uh what in that makes you think that liberals did that? Isn't Ayn Rand libertarian?

2Cool4Mewtwo

Pwning in Ubers since 1996.
    Years
  • What's this world coming to... *facedesk*

on the "offender's defense," you could pathetically argue that he just got mad all the sudden or something, but it still doesn't justify his sadistic act and it won't ever will. It'd be an absolutely livid scene to imagine your pet getting slaughtered. Guy who can do this kind of thing should be thrown into prison for many years.

Last edited:

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Would that somehow make it any less ridiculous?

It would no longer be a matter of liberals being moronic is the point I was making. It would still be a waste of money but I was wondering what led you to believe that that particular example was a good example of "liberals being moronic".

Years

• It would no longer be a matter of liberals being moronic is the point I was making. It would still be a waste of money but I was wondering what led you to believe that that particular example was a good example of "liberals being moronic".
    And even if we grant that as liberals' work, moronic is quite a ways away from violence and aggressive rhetoric which, I think it's fair to say, you hear a lot more from the right of American politics than from the left.

AnastasiaStardustXiaolong

Resident Zacian
    Years
  • I've said it before.................i will say it again- Heartless basterds with no life........jsut because you hate somones political views you do not have to kill their pets!

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
    Years
  • Well, given human nature, things like this happen.

It's human nature to hate. Most people are able to hold that hate within themselves, but sometimes a person just can't and does terrible actions against the group that they hate.

Look back at history. Blacks were hated. The Nazi's hated the jews. We kept on hating the Blacks. Now, most hate gays. Blacks are accepted by the average person now, the Nazi's got the asses kicked in WW2, and gays are becoming more excepted, except by hard-core religious people and extreme rightwingers.

So pretty much, people are searching for something else to focus their hatred on. Instead of judging on skin or orientation, the focus this time is on political beliefs.

AnastasiaStardustXiaolong

Resident Zacian
    Years
  • Well, given human nature, things like this happen.

It's human nature to hate. Most people are able to hold that hate within themselves, but sometimes a person just can't and does terrible actions against the group that they hate.

Look back at history. Blacks were hated. The Nazi's hated the jews. We kept on hating the Blacks. Now, most hate gays. Blacks are accepted by the average person now, the Nazi's got the asses kicked in WW2, and gays are becoming more excepted, except by hard-core religious people and extreme rightwingers.

So pretty much, people are searching for something else to focus their hatred on. Instead of judging on skin or orientation, the focus this time is on political beliefs.
    that is so true. Can;t we all just get along? this is all crazy.killing, murdering.stealing without reason.............killing animals.all over political views

Spycicle

Gentlemen.
    Years
  • That's just gross. And really gruesome. I'd have to wonder what the kids are like seeing their dead pet on the doorstep barely in one piece.

It's one thing to not like a person because of their political choices, but killing their pet and defacing it? That's a whole other topic. The person that did that deserves the same treatment that pet got in it's last living minutes.
    Think.
    The kids now lost their pet because of some ******* who thinks blackmail or threats are good.
    Now the poor kids will be mourning their dead pet.
    Most of us humans are.... really really nasty towards animals and the enviroment in general.

TwiDragon

The fun shawl be doubled!
    Years
  • As I said on Facebook, err a PG version of what I said on Facebook

I don't care what group, religion, or political affiliation you are under. You shouldn't have to kill something that is innocent to make a point. It does nothing but worsen your groups reputation. People who purposely go out of their way with these scare tactics are inhuman, monstrous, scum bags. To however did this to this kids cat, I hope he gets a lot of prison time, as this is just a hideous act.

To be honest, I'm surprised that anonymous hasn't found the guy, they normally love to get into people who are responsible for animal crimes (especially against cats)

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
    Years
  • I was tempted to mention something about that earlier.

Anyway, this pic reminds me of that. (Uploaded through here since I'm lazy.)

Cat killed, LIBERAL painted on corpse.

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • There, kids, is the reason I hate conservative republicans. America really has gone downhill...

You do know we're not all like that, right? v_v There are crazies on both sides of the spectrum, not just the Conservative side. Just thought I'd put that out there.

2Cool4Mewtwo

Pwning in Ubers since 1996.
    Years
  • It's quite confounding that some of you are jumping to conclusions about republicans that they're bunch of violent and sadist group of people who wants to make lives worse for everybody, just from this one incident.

I bet the killer wrote those words to distract from the heinous nature of the killing. It's evident when y'all harp about politics while ignoring the damage that he actually caused. (whether it be a property or part of a family, depends on your view, I guess)

Last edited:

TwiDragon

The fun shawl be doubled!
    Years
  • I know a guy who is a Republican.
    He spent all his community service hours needed for school at an animal shelter 30 minutes away

People are not evil. Evil is within a select few people.

Back