• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Catch of the Day

VisualJae

[size=1][FONT=Michroma][color=#a42525][b]Spam Hype
Years
  • No new catches to add to the Dex, but multiple evolutions of note. At the top of the mountain is:
    Spoiler:

Bork bork.

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    I just got back from a productive trip out to a hotspot in my town. Got a Kabuto on the way there and added Tangela, Magnemite, Pinsir, and Slowpoke to my PokeDex. And, even better, my 10k egg hatched into an 866 CP Magmar, and I found a Dratini with an incense. I also go a lot more Tangela after the first one, with the highest at 707 CP. I also caught a good number of some of the less common Pokemon I already have, so I made some good progress towards evolving those!

VisualJae

[size=1][FONT=Michroma][color=#a42525][b]Spam Hype
    Years
  • No new catches to add to the Dex, but multiple evolutions of note. At the top of the mountain is:
    Spoiler:

Bork bork.
    This is now a lie.

Catch of the day goes to a weak Snorlax (but a Snorlax nonetheless) that showed up randomly a block from my house.
    Spoiler:

Even with the bugged footprint tracker, I managed to find it after walking in a giant circle around my house.

Years
  • Got my first Squirtle today, so I now have all the potential starters at least. Best was a 495 Bulbasaur that might be interesting to evolve if I could do it quickly enough. I'll probably get a higher CP Bulba by the time I'm ready to evolve him tho.

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2016
    My earlier catch was a Gloom with 350 cp, but just recently I caught a Pikachu in my backyard. It doesn't have nearly the cp as Gloom but I really wanted a Pikachu.

EvaLiz666

Dilettante and occasional cookie baker
    Years
  • I caught a Tentacool on the bus this morning, and a Staryu yesterday, was so irritated that there was a second Staryu but I was once again on a bus and left it behind. First world problems.

Years
  • It was last night, not today (today's had nothing good), but I caught a 1117 CP Snorlax hanging out by a gym. That is, a real gym not a Pokemon gym.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • god i hardly got anything today bc i couldn't log on for shit. but when i was on, i managed to get another squirtle and bulbasaur. i mainly just want the candy because i want to power up and evolve what i have. got some more eevee which gave me enough candy to get me a jolteon. he's at like 600 something cp. and i got a tangela today too, which i didn't have, so that was nice.

if it doesn't rain and the server comes back up, my aunt and i might go walk around for some later. or at least work on eggs, bc there is nothing in our neighborhood haha.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Best catch so far today has been a 231 Pidgey so... it's been slim pickings so far. Going out in a few mins to see if I can rectify that :D

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    My catch of the day was Jynx, it was only 75 cp but who cares it's a new Pokémon.

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2016
    My only new pokemon were 836cp Vaporean(evolved) and cp665 pidgeot(I had it already but high cp, caught). Also got my first Cubone

Last edited:
    Years
  • Yeah, Porygon is awesome--congrats on that, Majestic. I got a Porygon from an egg last week and was THRILLED with its stats. At 600+ it was great for me around level 10. Now I just wish I had another, high leveled one that I could use regularly still.

loot

Josh.
    Years
  • Best catch for me was a Jynx. I ALMOST caught an Arcanine but my game froze. I prayed that I caught it but I did not unfortunately :(

Back