• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cat's Cradle (Cat Pokemon)

Status
Not open for further replies.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    I thought Absol is a canine, I 100% disagree with making it a feline... Sorry guys but it's my opinion.

Of course I'm okay. I have some fun while this site is down 'cause I play Neopets and reading some documentaries on NatGeo.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    WOW!!! neopets...I haven't been on that site since I was in the 6th grade...and that is like 5 yrs. ago...how is it going now these days over there??

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2023
    Lol, I haven't been on the site for a while now... cause my internet was stuffed up and then the site went down.

By the way, I agree that absol is classified as a cat even though its a canine.

EDIT: Cool! Theres a site for neopets.

Last edited:

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    well welcome back itachi!!! hope to see u around more often my friend!!!

hey have u all seen teh new giratina movie as of yet???
    and good news for all of you in Europe!!! Platinum will be released on the 22nd of May...congratz!!!

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2023
    When Pokemon Platinum is released in Europe will the language of the game be in English?

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    WOW!!! neopets...I haven't been on that site since I was in the 6th grade...and that is like 5 yrs. ago...how is it going now these days over there??

So far, it is very good and all the graphics and organization is great! Do you have any account? lol

Of course the language would be English. No one in Europe would buy it if it ain't English...

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    I have like three accounts, but like I said that was 5 yrs. ago...why do u ask???

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    So the new topic is about Neopets???
    Well I had one b4...but I never played it actively....lol ':D

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 1, 2024
    We really need a new topic, as this is going off topic... Like neopets... I mean, I could say I saw Yugioh Series 0(as I saw the Subbed version recently), but we need a topic.

Right, a choice:
    What more could be added to the feline group?
    Whether we should have a roleplay?

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2023
    What do you mean by a roleplay?
    And... .I don't think theres any more cats that we missed, but I'll try looking for more.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2023
    Yea, lets just hope the creators of Pokemon will hurry up and release Generation 5, Lol.
    Anyways... whats the newest Pokemon Movie called?

King!

better
    Years
    Pokemon: Giratina and the Sky Warrior is the name of the 11 movie.

Nope, no more cats!
    And the RP.....maybe.....

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    IDK about the RP...and I cannot wait to get to see all of that movie...it seems to be pretty funny!!!

and as for a new topic...grab this one:

What is your dream name???

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back