• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cat's Cradle (Cat Pokemon)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 1, 2024
    Dream name? Random... Depends what name you mean. PC name, I'm fine with. Real name... Dream for that would be Boris!

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    no its the Main Character of the Anime Called Bleach XD. just like what Itachi said

although i dont watch Bleach too much but I Like Ichigo :P

Maybe we,re going off-topic huh? NOO!! I Wanna someone challange me in PBR! ( Pokemon Battle Revolution )

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2023
    Gawain has a point there, Foxes are canines... not felines.
    Anyways... did you know Electabuzz is partly feline?! :shocked:
    Electabuzz has a "Cat-Like" Tail.
    I'm not suggesting to add it to Cat's Cradle, I'm just saying it as an Interesting Fact :classic:
    I also found out that the following pokemon at cats or cat-like

Suicune - Known to be a blue cheetah-like creature, it also has cat-like paws
    Info found from https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Suicune_(Pok%C3%A9mon)

Skunky - Their faces have feline like features including the ears that may relate to Skunks being called polecats.

Mewtwo - Mewtwo is a creature with a humanoid posture, but has many feline features.

Last edited:

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    thats true...why isn't raikou, entei, and suicune here? and mewtwo especially???

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 1, 2024
    Right... Entei looks more like a dog than a cat, and Suicune... I will add. Mewtwo too. Entei has no cat feature about it. Looks like a wolf

Eevee and friends are both. They have a cat-ness about them. Absol, I'm not sure, but people agreed on it being in there.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    well it was stated on the wolves hideout that entei was a lion...and what abotu raikou, will he be added here?

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Well as far as I know...they don't know WHAT to do...so I guess we will just have to wait and see ':D

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2023
    I agree, Entei should be on Cat's Cradle Mr Prez. It says on Bulbapedia, Entei is a "Lion-Like" Creature.
    Entei has a MANE, which all Male Lions have. And I think thats everything "Cat-Like" about Entei.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back