• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cats or Dogs?

Cats or Dogs?

• Cats are the best!

Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Dogs are the best!

Votes: 17 30.4%
  • I love them both!

Votes: 20 35.7%
  • I don't like any of them!

Votes: 1 1.8%

• Total voters

Yoshi Pikachu!

Pikachu lover!
Years
  • Which do you like more? Cats, or Dogs?

I like Cats the best! They are my favorite animal. There are five cats in my house.

T-Bone
    100_1271.jpg

Patches
    H20.jpg

Stripes
    100_8391.jpg

Cuddles
    100_2116.jpg

Atari
    100_6022.jpg

Last edited:

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I remember making this thread months ago. I'm pretty sure it was my first thread in this board as well. Damn, those were the days.

Anyways, I prefer dogs over cats. There's really only one reason for this and that's that dog's happen to be sociable. Cats would rather be on an adventure by themselves than be petted by their owner whilst dogs would be too lazy to go out on an adventure and would definitely want to be hanging out with their owners instead of anything else. Well, apart from sleeping, going on walks and eating.

Tobi-kun

All hail Tobi, Our master
    Years
  • i like dogs and cats . but i like cats morew because dogs always bark and bark and bark and i cant sleep at night but they are fun to play with. and the kittens can be very cute but the adult cats may be evil when they scratch you to hard and it hurts. but their so soft and cuddlely so i dont know which one i like best

Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Definitely dogs. Not only does my luck with cats suck, but dogs are actually friendly and want to be around you. Cats are kind of antisocial (at least my cats were) and I'd rather look after an animal that I know will appreciate all the work I go through for it.
    Besides, puppies are so playful and adorable :3 more so than kittens.

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
  • Cats all da way, baby! Then again, wasn't it pretty obvious I would say that? ;P

I <3 cats sooo much! Peeps talk about cats being anti-social, but technically that's a steryotype because not ALL cats are like that. Plus I've seen my share of dgos who are anti-social too. My teacher's dog, for example. You try to go anywhere near her and she instantly tries to run away. ;)

My cats are really nice. They come whenever I call them. Plus sometimes I'll call to cats I don't even know and they'll come for me. XD

Cats are the best hands down~<3

-Neko

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Even though i don't own any pets, i'd have to say dogs.
    they are just fun to be around, and cats just seem selfish.
    they seem just"please, can you get me that?", then after you get them that"*scratch* Stay away from me!".
    but my friends dog is the coolest.
    He barks when someone hits somebody, and he's scared of the gate.
    i love messing with them.

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
  • well, I've had both.

1 dog,
    and I have 6 cats (Although, that's currently. I've lived with 9 cats in my time)

I would have to say, both.
    But for adult animals, cats.

My dog is awesome, and I wouldn't trade him for anything in the world,
    but I think I'm a cat person a little bit more.

even as a cat grows up, you can still hold it in your arms.
    when a dog grows up, it's a... little to heavy unless you have a rat dog >>

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • I prefer dogs over cats because of my past experiences with cats. There was this one cat that would just walk around the neighborhood all day and come back to my house at night expecting milk or something, and wouldn't leave until we gave it something. Thank god it doesn't come by here anymore.

Master Jecht

Hmmm..
    Years
  • I cant decide. I have 2 kitties and 1 dog. I love the kitties because they are just so interesting. Just get a stick and put it in front of them and they go crazy and attack it. Its fun to watch!

I like my dog too because he lays with me unlike my kitties which just wander around.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • I currently own two cats and two dogs and I can safetly say that I am a dog person.
    Dogs are so much easier to take care of! They are not too curios, so I don't come home to find them playing in the plants; they always want to play and I'm usually in a energetic mood most of the time; and they simply love you regardless which is a pretty great feeling at the end of the day. Cats... As long as you give them food and clean their box, they basically leave you alone; they prefer to be on their own and I don't see too much of a point in having them.
    (Don't get me wrong! I love my two cats! I just don't think I will ever be getting any other kitties in the future...)

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I've never owned either pet but if I had to choose, I'd pick dogs, hands down. I've always wanted a dog, ever since I was little. They're just so adorable and they're always so happy to see you! Cats... I've always been around cats that hated my life, so that just make things... uncomfortable. XD; Not to mention I'm allergic to them, so I can't be around them anyway.

Assolute-Amore

MWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
    Years
  • Well cats are much cleaner and smarter, but my 2 dogs are so retarded that it makes them adorable! ^_^

my little dog will chase a laser light and run into walls because she doesn't realize when I turn the laser off. and she'll bark at it, too. she's so cute!!

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    Dogs.

Cats have a scene to try kill me with thier razor sharp claws and cat crap on my dinner.

Suzume

Fire Fist
    Years
  • I like them both! Well, I actually like almost all animals, but still. ^^ Currently we have one dog and two cats, and both of them have their good sides. Dogs are loyal and always friendly, cats are independent but they like to come to your lap for petting. Both are cute in their own way. I think kittens are one of the cutest things in the world since they are so small and soft and say 'meow' with their tiny voice. :3 But puppies are not that cute. They just run around, bite everything and... they just aren't as cute as kitties! But when they're grown up, I find both cats and dogs pretty cute.

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    I like cats. X3 I'm a cat fanatic. I like dogs, too, but they're a little too enthusiastic for me and need too much attention.

Back