• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cats or Dogs?

Cats or Dogs?

• Cats are the best!

Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Dogs are the best!

Votes: 17 30.4%
  • I love them both!

Votes: 20 35.7%
  • I don't like any of them!

Votes: 1 1.8%

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Dogs are useful, cats are not.
    Guess who wins.

Unless of course cats is referring to CATS, the guy who instigated the notion that all your base are belong to him.

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
  • I like both, but right now I prefer my cat to my dog. :x

My cat loves my attention and he's nice company to have.

My dog.. Is a psycho freak and pees on literally everything he sees so he lives outside. ._.

An-chan

Whoops.
    Years
  • I like them both, but I prefer cats. We have a dog and two cats, and I prefer cats for the simple reason that cat's are MUCH easier. They don't freak out when you leave, they don't get their feelings hurt when you yell at them (because they don't really care that much) and most importantly, they have a toilet inside so you don't have to go out when it's raining like crazy or it's freezing cold or something...
    And cats are a bit cuter, often ^-^''

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    What do you think, dog's of course they rock I have a small dog named Chico.

Years
  • I like both; they both can be pretty cute. :3 I prefer cats, though. I feel that they're a bit easier to take care of, and I prefer their general size and appearance. And they make cuter noises. Meow~

Also, Totodile Pikachu!!!!, you have adorable cats. 8D

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    LOVE my Yorkshire Terrier, I love it to death. :3

I had a cat when I was younger. It scratched up our furniture and all that so we gave it to someone.

If you ask me, I like dogs better then cats, but maybe it was just experience. :\

Sokai

s ♥ n e
    Years
  • From experience, definitely a dog person.

I've had two cats in the pass. They were outside cats because of my mom, and... bleh. They ran away from you all the time, didn't like to be petted and all that jazz. One was given away, and the other ran away eventually. He only came back for food, and now he's just vanished. Then again... I was an obnoxious twit to them. :/ No wonder he ran away.

Now I have a retarded dog whom I love to death. :]
    So while I wouldn't mind annoying other cat (whom I'd treat right), I love dogs.
    They're always affectionate and happy to see you.

Everybody has such cute pets!
    Especially the first two posters.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • I've always had both cats and dogs. But personally, I like cats better. They're more clean (even if they puke all the time), you don't have to take them outside for walks and such. And they just lay around and do their own things. XD
    So yea, I'm a cat person. ^_^

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    Ummm I like em both to be honest in different ways.

Cats: Quiet, Cute, Cuddly.

Dog: Playful, Cute, Lovable.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Dogs! They're... so cute and faithful and <33

Back