• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cazzler's pokedex fillers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cazzler

Feraligatr FtW!
    Years
    Currently just a Jolly Larvitar with Stealth Rock. And a Misdreavus with Destiny Bond. But I have alot of pokes, so if you need anything in particular I might be able to do it.

Okay, I don't mind if you don't have much to offer, I'll breed them anyway (since they take less effort) ;)
    Just asking though, do you have any egg-move combinations from 4th gen to 5th gen?

SCV058

The Able Vet
    Years
    What do you mean 4th to 5th?

Larvitar can only receive Stealth Rock in 5th gen by breeding, (or by teaching in 4th) is that what you mean?

cazzler

Feraligatr FtW!
    Years
    What do you mean 4th to 5th?

Larvitar can only receive Stealth Rock in 5th gen by breeding, (or by teaching in 4th) is that what you mean?

Yeah like that, but I already have stealth rock larvitar, I'd take anything you have to offer though. ^_^

SCV058

The Able Vet
    Years
    Alright, it'll probably take an hour or so. I'll need to catch a Scraggy then level up my Gyarados so it learns Dance. I'll let you know its done (=

cazzler

Feraligatr FtW!
    Years
    Alright, it'll probably take an hour or so. I'll need to catch a Scraggy then level up my Gyarados so it learns Dance. I'll let you know its done (=

Likewise, I'll let you know when yours are done.
    You can see my 'progress' at the bottom of the first post where it says 'requests I'm working on'

cazzler

Feraligatr FtW!
    Years
    Okay, cool, I'll let you know anyway when it's done. I obviously can't update it when I'm offline so I could be finished already (If I'm off) It may take a day or two. :)

Minor Update...
    Added two new giveaway Pokemon!

Houndour ♂ Lv.1
    Jolly
    Flash Fire

Accelgor ♂ Lv.1
    Rash
    Sticky Hold

Two EV Trained Pokemon soon to come...

Musharna

~random artist appeared~
    Years
    Okay, well how about my Virizion for your Rayquaza? :)

Do you have specific times when you can trade or should I just try to catch you online?

Ingo

Fire Breather Dick
    Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2013
    Hi, sorry if I'm pressing but when will my scraggy and Tangela be done? And can you raise them up to lvl 100 for me ev'd and such? Do you do those services, and will it cost extra, because I have movie 11 event Hydreigon and DW Arceus for you if you raise them both.

cazzler

Feraligatr FtW!
    Years
    Hi, sorry if I'm pressing but when will my scraggy and Tangela be done? And can you raise them up to lvl 100 for me ev'd and such? Do you do those services, and will it cost extra, because I have movie 11 event Hydreigon and DW Arceus for you if you raise them both.

There both done, I posted on your profile twice... Oh well, tell me what Ev's you would like on them? It won't cost you extra since your giving those :)

Ingo

Fire Breather Dick
    Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2013
    Um sorry, I'm kind of a beginner at the whole concept of Ev's and Iv's and explaining them and such. So can you Ev them in the best way possible? I would be very appreciative :).

cazzler

Feraligatr FtW!
    Years
    Um sorry, I'm kind of a beginner at the whole concept of Ev's and Iv's and explaining them and such. So can you Ev them in the best way possible? I would be very appreciative :).

Okay, no worries :) I'll Private Message you when there done okay?

cazzler

Feraligatr FtW!
    Years
    I see you're almost done. When are you usually available to trade>

Right after I hatch a female Gligar with immunity, I'll let you know via VM.

EDIT:

TO EVERYONE OR ANYONE WHO HAS RECEIVED A FEMALE DREAMWORLD BULBASAUR OFF ME, I'M SORRY TO SAY BUT THE ORIGINAL POKEMON I BRED IT WITH IS HACKED, I JUST REALISED THAT DW FEMALE STARTER POKEMON ARE NOT RELEASED. IF THEY ARE THEN I WILL PUT BULBASAUR BACK UP ON OFFER WITH MY OT: UNTIL THEN...

Last edited:

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Housecleaning:
    Blaziken ♂ OT: Wish
    ID number? If ID number is 07898, it's hacked.

SWAMPERT ♀ OT: Natsu (Tsvet)
    BRELOOM ♀ OT: Natsu (Tsvet)
    These two are coming up as hacked. The OT is blacklisted. If the original owner feels like he/she is being wronged (someone else could be corrupting the Pokemon), it's something he/she has to discuss with me.

In response to your CMT:
    Can you EV my Scraggy (doesn't need to be level 100)?

cazzler

Feraligatr FtW!
    Years
    Housecleaning:
    Blaziken ♂ OT: Wish
    ID number? If ID number is 07898, it's hacked.

SWAMPERT ♀ OT: Natsu (Tsvet)
    BRELOOM ♀ OT: Natsu (Tsvet)
    These two are coming up as hacked. The OT is blacklisted. If the original owner feels like he/she is being wronged (someone else could be corrupting the Pokemon), it's something he/she has to discuss with me.

In response to your CMT:
    Can you EV my Scraggy (doesn't need to be level 100)?

Ahh crap! I really liked thos Pokemon!! xD
    Anyways off they go, I'll edit them off as well, thanks for letting me know.

Also I can EV Train your Scraggy, just tell me the EV's you prefer, I can Level it to 100 If you'd like. Could I breed one out of it though for the Egg-Moves? There awesome ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back