• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cazzler's pokedex fillers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGhostFlame

The Ghost Flame
Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2011
    Does anyone happen to have a female Volcarona? doesnt matter what nature, I am currently breeding random shinies, and I discovered I have two male Volcarona, well, thats no good. I am willing to trade an Arceus, no it is not hacked. Ill trade Arceus for Reshiram, or any other Shiny/legendary, it really doesnt matter to me. I just want to fill my pokedex. I am also looking to trade something for A Zorua....

cazzler

Feraligatr FtW!
    Years
  • No, just the shelmet is fine with me. If you have any event pokemon that you are willing to do a tradeback with, so I can finish my dex, you can keep the thundurus as payment for your help.

I have no event Poke's, so your still willing to trade? Just Pm me when your ready. :)
    EDIT: I can also evolve shelmet if you trade it back (You'll get a free Escavalier) Then I'll trade your shiny Accelgor.

Do you still need a Landorus or Thundurus?

Nope someone has put an offer on thundurus, then I'll get Landorus (using thunderus) then I'll put them up for offer...

Does anyone happen to have a female Volcarona? doesnt matter what nature, I am currently breeding random shinies, and I discovered I have two male Volcarona, well, thats no good. I am willing to trade an Arceus, no it is not hacked. Ill trade Arceus for Reshiram, or any other Shiny/legendary, it really doesnt matter to me. I just want to fill my pokedex. I am also looking to trade something for A Zorua....

I have a female level 70 Volcarona, Reshiram is no longer available (traded for Zekrom earlier today) What are you offering for my Volcarona?

Last edited:

TheGhostFlame

The Ghost Flame
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2011
    Errr... Mmm let's see, Mmm. What do you want for her? I don't have much in the way of Pokemon you'd probably want, I've got white so I could hand you some version exclusives. I am sort of new to the whole trading thing. I'd you couldn't tell. Ehh, well,still looking to Trade Arceus for something. I'll never use the thing, so it's just sitting in the box and gathering dust. ^.^

cazzler

Feraligatr FtW!
    Years
  • Errr... Mmm let's see, Mmm. What do you want for her? I don't have much in the way of Pokemon you'd probably want, I've got white so I could hand you some version exclusives. I am sort of new to the whole trading thing. I'd you couldn't tell. Ehh, well,still looking to Trade Arceus for something. I'll never use the thing, so it's just sitting in the box and gathering dust. ^.^

Anything I don't have will do, that Arceus seems nice, but I don't think it's fair for you, I'll take Aaron, or anything caught in the white forest that I don't have listed in my thread.

cazzler

Feraligatr FtW!
    Years
  • Hey Everyone, I updated my wanted list for Gen I, others will be updated once I finish Gen I (I'll still take other Generations though) Soon I will have all starters :)

EDIT: All starters are now available

Last edited:

xhainingx

grimer? I hardly know her
    Years
  • i'll trade an onix, oddish, rattata, and scyther for a bulbasaur and the gen ii starters

Last edited:

cazzler

Feraligatr FtW!
    Years
  • I'll take onix and scyther, I've already got exeggcute and I put an offer on oddish/ratatta, So I'll give you bulbasaur, cyndaquil. Totodile is already free and I'll just give you chikorita :P just trade me 'trash' pokemon for totodile and chikorita. I'll pm you once your pokemon are ready :) which may not be today since I'm busy...

xhainingx

Years
  • okay great, i read the wrong thing when i typed exeggcute. I can make tauros, pinsir, jynx, or omanyte in addition

xhainingx

Years
  • okay, it shouldn't take to long to do, my fc is 0475 8609 3998

cool, im ready whenever you are

Last edited:

Snorelacks

I can get you any six off the Most Wanted Pokemon list of your choice (Besides Mew and Horsea) for the Shiny Golem.
    If I end up trading a legend, I'll only give you another one or two, but I highly prize all of my shinies, so this could possibly be up for negotiation.
    Please send me a PM/VM if you're interested or just post a reply on this thread.
    Thank you in advance.

cazzler

Feraligatr FtW!
    Years
  • I can get you any six off the Most Wanted Pokemon list of your choice (Besides Mew and Horsea) for the Shiny Golem.
    If I end up trading a legend, I'll only give you another one or two, but I highly prize all of my shinies, so this could possibly be up for negotiation.
    Please send me a PM/VM if you're interested or just post a reply on this thread.
    Thank you in advance.

I would like, koffing, voltorb, chansey (or it's previous evolution), Porygon, Kabuto and Drowzee, please :)

Snorelacks

Sorry... I didn't realize Chansey was on there... can you pick something besides it? I don't have one.

Snorelacks

All right, great! It'll take me a little while to do poketransfer, hold on...
    Oh... I'm such an idiot... again... don't have Porygon either... can you still tolerate my trade? I'm sorry...
    What else do you want?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back