• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

CBC's Tutoring Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.

PDC

Years
PC Pokémon Online Server Username: PDC
Timezone: GMT -5 East
What aspect of competitive battling are you best at? : I am very strong as what happens during the battle, like making the right choices for moves and such. I'm also rather good in the team building aspect.
Is there anything we need to know about your schedule (like when you work, for example)? : I am usually on most of the day, you can find me on PC server quite often.

Years
  • Seen Aug 16, 2011
PC Pokémon Online Server Username: sworm09
Timezone: EST, GMT -5
What do you feel you need to work on the most? Team Building, Prediction, Strategy, Countering threats.
Is there anything we need to know about your schedule (like when you work, for example)?
I am usually free on weekdays between 4pm and 9pm EST and on weekends from 3pm to 11pm on Fridays and Saturdays.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back