• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Celebi Event - Get ready to do some time traveling, folks!

TheUnown

Super Lurker
Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2015
    Just got mine today =). I'm really glad I was able to get Celebi 'cause I pretty much missed out on all those other event pokemon back in 2010 or whenever it was ^^;. And that's mainly because I never owned any Nintendo console or Pokemon game before Dec. of last year xD.

Ataraxia

Wanderer
    Years
  • :D I'm in the UK so I'll be heading to one of the events this Sunday! Currently racing against time to finish my recent Diamond playthrough so I can restart for Celebis over and over... I just hope I get a decent amount of time to do it! :P
    Omnom Celebi.

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
  • Looks like I'm not getting it. Or is there any news for Nigeria? :P

I wish this was a Wi-Fi event. The Americans got the Gamestop and Wi-Fi Shiny Legendary Beasts. But I guess Celeb is in stores worldwide.

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2011
    On giancarloparimango11's account on youtube, he posted a video about how to obtain the event Celebi without actually going to Gamestop. I would post the link but I haven't had 15 posts here yet lol... I've tried what giancarloparimango11 does on my Pearl and HeartGold game, and it works great. (:

Trap-Eds

Dig a hole, dig a hole........
    Years
  • On giancarloparimango11's account on youtube, he posted a video about how to obtain the event Celebi without actually going to Gamestop. I would post the link but I haven't had 15 posts here yet lol... I've tried what giancarloparimango11 does on my Pearl and HeartGold game, and it works great. (:

You mean THIS video? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8kQIEiSLy0
    I tried it. It doesn't work for me. :(
    But you know what? I already have two shiny event Suicune and 40 bucks; I think I'm prepared enough for Pokemon White. xD And I've watched the Rocket backstory already on YT so...yeah.

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
  • I got my Celebi today! After having to drive all the way across town to get it because our local gamestop didn't have it yet because nintendo was a dork and forgot to send it to them! I think i will call him Chester!

And then my mom made me drive on the way back, I got two feet before I had a total panic attack and nearly got us in an accident 8D

Heart Gold

Jellicent Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2012
    Just went to Gamestop and got 2 Celebis on HG and SS :)

On SS I got one with a 31 IV in Sp. Attack and a Calm Nature! Yay!

Last edited:

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
  • Crikey it worked! But do to not following instructions well and carelessness, I lost something dear to me; the Wi-Fi settings of a home :( But life moves on so I can't linger in the past. And I got a Celebi! :D Well I can get 3 now =3

Not to DSi User: You'll need to edit the setting on the DSi Settings not the game settings. iThink because I did do it wrong at first so maybe you just do it as the video says :)

I go a Celebi! The only legend not to be available freely until now :D :D :D

Weavile05

Currently Hacking BW
    Years
  • I got my Celebi and pre-ordered Pokemon White at the same time. I already did the time travel event and it really has no benefit but it's pretty cool all the same. I got it on Platinum too, just so I could have two Celebis

leov91

Forget Regret
    Years
  • i havent picked mine up, i've been really lazy about it, although i should because the event ends sunday!

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
    Years
  • I have just obtained an event Celebi from Gamestop today. I haven't tried the time travel event yet... I'm too busy playing with it. :D It's my first event Pokemon.

Way Turner

Special Team Rocket Grunt
    Years
  • When l got to Gamestop yesterday (4th March) was the distribution machine broken sadly. The seller told me he couldn't do anything about it...and l felt like oh no this just can't be happen! anyway luckly l got one today (5th March).

Would anyone be willing to give me one? I really want to beat Giovanni, but I don't have a DS yet lol. I'll get the 3DS by the end of March which is too late :(. I also live in Canada so I don't even know where I'd get it anyway.
    l can give you one l'm sure l got a spare one...just leave a message at my profile or pm me.

Last edited:

imevil

Biggest Scyther Fan
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2016
    did the event yesterday. It told a good story ad it was really fun. Giovanni wasn't as hard as I thought he would be. I swept with celebi, except kangeskhan. And all he knew was leaf storm. Wish it did something in Platinum though

Back