• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cema's Legion of Supremacy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Me sims, i need one more point then i move up =)

I need to test out some new dudes, dont worry, im not going to stall the hell out of you again =p.

sims796

We're A-Comin', Princess!
    Years
    Hey, there was something in my eye that day, & I had stomach cramps, & I needed to use the bathroom, & I had sand in my eye, and, and...

But ok. I'm going on now.

If you could answer the question in my thread, that would be a great help.

Where are you?

Last edited:

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Hey, there was something in my eye that day, & I had stomach cramps, & I needed to use the bathroom, & I had sand in my eye, and, and...

But ok. I'm going on now.

If you could answer the question in my thread, that would be a great help.

Where are you?

Im on now

where are you lol ?

sims796

Years
    You KNOW that was messed up, right?

I could have at least stood a chance if Stone Edge it.

OMG, it's WATER! I thought it was an Ice type! Take your point, but I could have used Wood Hammer, instead of missing with THREE STONE EDGES IN A ROW. That was a bit unfair. Plus, Charge Beam never "charges" for me.

There's no point in continuing, I already lost.

But I must thatnk you for showing me how scary a Suicune could be. My first time fighting it. Bye Bye Charge Beam, hello Calm Mind.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    You KNOW that was messed up, right?

I could have at least stood a chance if Stone Edge it.

OMG, it's WATER! I thought it was an Ice type! Take your point, but I could have used Wood Hammer, instead of missing with THREE STONE EDGES IN A ROW. That was a bit unfair. Plus, Charge Beam never "charges" for me.

There's no point in continuing, I already lost.

But I must thatnk you for showing me how scary a Suicune could be. My first time fighting it. Bye Bye Charge Beam, hello Calm Mind.

Yeah, it is pretty scary, especially with an Agility passed to it lol

_Prince_ uses one and its annoyed me no end, so i though id get on and try it out for myself =p its worse that fighting a cressy, just cause it can actually attack.

Should of Taunted me initially with your Dos, before i Calm minded. I dont have HP Electric or Ice beam so you would of stood a better chance. Also i think wood hammer would of wasted it.

Good Game regardless.

sims796

Years
    Yeah, it is pretty scary, especially with an Agility passed to it lol

_Prince_ uses one and its annoyed me no end, so i though id get on and try it out for myself =p its worse that fighting a cressy, just cause it can actually attack.

Should of Taunted me initially with your Dos, before i Calm minded. I dont have HP Electric or Ice beam so you would of stood a better chance. Also i think wood hammer would of wasted it.

Good Game regardless.
    I must really thank you for showing me my first Suicune, and I must ask that you use it next match we have. I thought it was Ice/Water, so Stopne Edge would have been an OHKO. I was wondering why it didn't get a Super Effective hit. If I had known that, then it would have been more challenging. Don't count this one, but take your point. I made too many errors.

Xaimo, I'm ready for a match. Made a huge mistake in the last match.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I must really thank you for showing me my first Suicune, and I must ask that you use it next match we have. I thought it was Ice/Water, so Stopne Edge would have been an OHKO. I was wondering why it didn't get a Super Effective hit. If I had known that, then it would have been more challenging. Don't count this one, but take your point. I made too many errors.

Xaimo, I'm ready for a match. Made a huge mistake in the last match.

Even if its super effective on its physical side it still doesnt ohko, my Adamant Max attack electivires expert belt thunderpunch didnt even do 50% to _Princes_ i was annoyed lol

Well, Luckycharms that moves me up a rank.

Anyone up for a match ?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back