• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cema's Legion of Supremacy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    Nice D/C desolation...

Well I win. I was using my last surf on his last Pokemon when it "Accidentally" D/Cd.

Dunlop

Yo Mayn!
    Years
    lol are you satoshi? because that is the only person I see online on an invitation right now, and I tried accepting but there was an error

luckyCHARMS

filler
    Years
    • Age 34
    • L.A.
    • Seen Feb 7, 2011
    desolation your already up there. some people got taken off the ranks during the downtime on pc for some reason so if you dont see your name where its suppose to be just let me kno. be honest =]

Desolation101

Trainer from beyond the stars!
    Years
    sorry couldnt finish battle ooka the win was yours I had a guest coming over thought I could fit in the battle I gave you the win I told you the situation I dont see why you are upset I told you it might happen

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back