• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cema's Legion of Supremacy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

luckyCHARMS

filler
Years
    • Age 34
    • L.A.
    • Seen Feb 7, 2011
    well we'll see .. ppl are probably still too busy with brawl lol
    i may be retired but ill still be moderating this thread =]

Years
  • Gah! What is it with people retiring all at once? Especially now I'm back into the game now uni is finished for the summer! At least there are still plenty of others active. Can't imagine what it's going to be like when Brawl hits Europe O.o

Anyway, give me a few days to do some prep work on my team, then I'll be taking ranked challenges again from anyone!

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    well guys to answer some questions, the wifi section here is a lot more inactive compared to when i joined, back then you could post a thread, and if no one answered it be gone in like 7 hours, now threads dissapear in like weekly intervals, many people may have retired due to lack of excitment and challenge, i think im going to retire soon too, because i can't fix my F****** wifi so i've completly forgotten how fun batlting was...

Nashton

A Trainer Of Great Skill.
    Years
  • well im on summer break now

so i can battle now

but i guess the legion is but a memory now...

never even got to rank 7...

poke hunter

Pokemon Hunter
    Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2008
    I would but I'm still training a new team. =P

I'll be ready to battle people again in a week though.

Edit: And it will NOT be weak! (I hope)

luckyCHARMS

filler
    Years
    • Age 34
    • L.A.
    • Seen Feb 7, 2011
    gyeah you can join but the legion is kinda dead atm .. more like pokecommunity is dead lately.
    but consider yourself a part of the legion.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back