• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cera's breedingthread - Breeding for free or very cheap!

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2009
    I'll do it for free if you want them in egg, if I shall hatch them, I can get maybe a normal item, like heartscale for example^^

I'd quite like to hatch them myself if you don't mind! how would we do this?

sorry I'm new to trading on wifi! ^_^

Years
  • One problem with the magby.. They dousn't like eachother. So it might take more time than I thought. But some more minutes, can't hurt? : )

Are you trying to breed with a Magby?
    'cause baby Pokemon can't breed XDD

Could I get a Smeargle egg? :3
    I could give you a 'normal' item like a Heart Scale anyways, if you want~ ^^

Ai

; ♥ ~
    Years
  • When a spot is available, could I get a Stantler and Lunatone egg please? Unhatched is fine ^^

Years
  • Are you trying to breed with a Magby?
    'cause baby Pokemon can't breed XDD

Could I get a Smeargle egg? :3
    I could give you a 'normal' item like a Heart Scale anyways, if you want~ ^^

Oh.. I didn't knew .__. Thank you for the information! *embarrassed* :embarrass

When a spot is available, could I get a Stantler and Lunatone egg please? Unhatched is fine ^^

Yes, of course! On their way^^

Last edited:

Matsu Razu

Your Loyal Illusionist
    Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2014
    Hello, may I please have a Zangoose and/or a Lapras egg? X3 I'm willing to trade a Piplup egg, Feebas, Cranidos egg, or Charmander egg! :o

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2012
    hello can u breed me Anorith and meowth i dont know wat to offer yet i have vulpix and feebas but i think u already have it

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2021
    Can I have two shiny Munchlax if I give you a Lvl. 31 Machamp holding a nugget. And can they be hatched. If you want more I can probably give you more.

*~Fireheart~*

ready for action!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2012
    Can you breed Pokémon that produce egg moves? If so can you please hatch me a sneasel with the egg move Pursuit? I can pay you any item from my thread. In my signature.

Thanks!

Shadow of Fears

The Shadow Trainer
    Years
  • Fireheart I'l get working on your Sneasel now, its free unless you have something Cera wants so just know tht if you have something she wants/needs you owe her

Ai

; ♥ ~
    Years
  • Thanks Shadow of Fears!
    Hang on I won't be able to go on Wifi until a while later.. I'll PM you when I can.

Back