• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Challenge Ideas & Discussion

Do you feel more people should get into Nuzlockes?

• Yes

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • No

Votes: 12 63.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I'm making a really awkward face that the symbols on this keyboard cannot replicate.

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2024
    Aaaaaw <3 You rock every color,momma Altaria <3
    Maybe you can convince the higher-ups to change the orange into something else? xD

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    It's funny you mention that because my PC life is the Jak trilogy. I was a member (Jak 1) that never talked to anyone and such, then I became a mod (Jak 2) and the cover is blue and I had a mean steak and a lot of outbursts which Jak did too because of Dark Eco, but now I'm an smod (Jak 3) and the cover is orange and he's more level headed and rarely has any outbursts.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
    A Pokemon Mystery Dungeon challenge would be cool :3
    We actually used to have one of those. It wasn't really anything special though, and it really didn't last. It basically only used the personality test aspect from the beginning of the games to pick your Pokemon. Other than that there wasn't a whole lot of Mystery Dungeon to it.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
    Unfortunately, the main Pokemon games have limitations on how much can be done. Sadly some things can't be replicated as a result. It may be possible to come up with something for PMD, but it would be pretty hard to come up with an effective means of doing so I think.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I would honestly love more spin off challenges, but it's really difficult to make them. :( There's always a No Purification Challenge for Colo/XD, but that's all I can think of off the top of my head. I think that would be really interesting, actually. ...I think I've done one once actually oops.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
    Fun fact, it's technically possible to monotype Battle Trozei. You can pick some of the Pokemon that you bring with you to puzzles, and as you go along that number increases. The fact that puzzles include type effectiveness would make it much more difficult if say 3 of your possible Pokemon are all not very effective to the opponent. Basically it would be a challenge that gets more difficult the longer you play!

Years
    Woohoo, just ripped through Caitlin and Shauntal in White :D Chandelure and Galvantula for the win. Still have Grimsley and Marshal to handle, though, hard to believe my Watchog, my very first catch, has survived to this far. o_O

And who's Latios on #swablunest? It's not Syd, since she's alli, and owner.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Latios is our bot. It was the best choice when I was picking out our bot, and at the time, I was using a shiny Latios theme I think...so think of Latios bot as my alter ego. 8)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back