• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Challenge the Prism League!

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    I love how people keep calling Oblivion Wing 'Oblivious' XP

So yeah, I've been waiting on Oblivion Wing for a while. Can I get a sub for him?
    Clearly he is oblivious to your wait. ;)

TGM

Lunar Silhouette
    Years
    TGM challenged gym leader Krystia!

TGM was overwhelmed!

TGM has no poke'mon left to battle...

TGM gave $3,000 to the winner...

TGM whited out.

Oh god, the double crit (not that it probably would have been necessary on Banette) and the switch in will o wisp, ugh. DX these are my last two battlesssssss.

I can't even be mad though, good calls Krystia.

Y5XG-WWWW-WWW9-KX8A

Years
    TGM challenged gym leader Krystia!

TGM was overwhelmed!

TGM has no poke'mon left to battle...

TGM gave $3,000 to the winner...

TGM whited out.

Oh god, the double crit (not that it probably would have been necessary on Banette) and the switch in will o wisp, ugh. DX these are my last two battlesssssss.

I can't even be mad though, good calls Krystia.

Y5XG-WWWW-WWW9-KX8A

Well, I did expected you to switch since I lock your Milotic with taunt and Water Absorb. xD I just can't believe that Houndoom actually wipe your whole team. The fact that I was killing myself too haha. I think Houndoom is great pokemon :X

srinator

lost to exile, as expected. will re-challenge tomorrow if i get the chance

TGM

Lunar Silhouette
    Years
    Well, I did expected you to switch since I lock your Milotic with taunt and Water Absorb. xD I just can't believe that Houndoom actually wipe your whole team. The fact that I was killing myself too haha. I think Houndoom is great pokemon :X

Yeah the crit on Volcarona reallyyyy screwed me over. v.v

Oblivion Wing

IGN: Havel 3DS Friend Code: 5215-3694-9757
    Years
    Alright guys, I'm alive and kicking. I had literally no time for anything but sleep these past two weeks, with school and working graveyard shift plenty. But now i found how to manage. Please forgive me people!!!

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Alright guys, I'm alive and kicking. I had literally no time for anything but sleep these past two weeks, with school and working graveyard shift plenty. But now i found how to manage. Please forgive me people!!!
    It's cool. Just tell us if you need to be away for awhile or something so we know.

Polar Spectrum

I'm still here; watching. Waiting.
    Years

Heya- there you are. :3 Got time for a match mate? I'm lookin' to challenge your gym todaaaaay

Along with Lobrix actually heh

Oblivion Wing

Years
    Congratulations to Polar... he OHKO my whole team with his Scrafty... Didn't see that coming bruhh!!!

You've earned the Oblivion Badge!

UPDATE: I am back and promise to keep active for the league. If anything I know who to contact just in case.

TGM

Lunar Silhouette
    Years
    Congratulations to Polar... he OHKO my whole team with his Scrafty... Didn't see that coming bruhh!!!

UPDATE: I am back and promise to keep active for the league. If anything I know who to contact just in case.

Bruh if you had come back a little earlier D:

Krystia subbed for you earlier and beat me haha, so I'll have to battle you tomorrow

Oblivion Wing

Years
    Bruh if you had come back a little earlier D:

Krystia subbed for you earlier and beat me haha, so I'll have to battle you tomorrow

Hahaha no worries. I'll be online tomorrow. don't we have each other added anyways?

Polar Spectrum

I'm still here; watching. Waiting.
    Years
    Awwwh, I wanted to sub oblivion for you :D haha jkjk

Heh, well I PM'd you, but I'll still play your mono dark / ghost for fun if you want :U And dammit Krystia just join the damn league already lol We need an elite to fill Tetra's position, and you fit the bill pretty nicely. Moreover, you could easily fulfill the time requirements since you're around for challenges so much already, and Elites see significantly less action than leaders anyways.

Yeah sorry about that, I didn't think it would be that harsh :I I led with Scrafty cuz' it was really my best answer to ghost/dark, annnd he just pulled that whole match. Mohican 2 stronk

Polar Spectrum challenged Leader Oblivion Wing for the Oblivion Badge!

Polar Spectrum won the Oblivion Badge!

Battle Vid: DPTW WWWW WWW9 K8KV

Lookin' for matches with Lobrix, and MegaSeeker, or anyone who'll sub for him. (Dragon/Steel)

Back