• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Challenge the Prism League!

Oblivion Wing

IGN: Havel 3DS Friend Code: 5215-3694-9757
    Years
    Heh, well I PM'd you, but I'll still play your mono dark / ghost for fun if you want :U And dammit Krystia just join the damn league already lol We need an elite to fill Tetra's position, and you fit the bill pretty nicely. Moreover, you could easily fulfill the time requirements since you're around for challenges so much already, and Elites see significantly less action than leaders anyways.

Yeah sorry about that, I didn't think it would be that harsh :I I led with Scrafty cuz' it was really my best answer to ghost/dark, annnd he just pulled that whole match. Mohican 2 stronk

Polar Spectrum challenged Leader Oblivion Wing for the Oblivion Badge!

Polar Spectrum won the Oblivion Badge!

Battle Vid: DPTW WWWW WWW9 K8KV

Lookin' for matches with Lobrix, and MegaSeeker, or anyone who'll sub for him. (Dragon/Steel)

Well, I can't really do much with all dark if they're weak to fighting, which was your first choice hahaha. Either way, hope to play you again sometime!

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    Wait, did you challenge me?
    When did that happen?
    The term was "subbed", meaning you weren't in the battle, but someone stepping in to fight on behalf of your badge did.

This is done when someone goes inactive for a period of time with outstanding challenges. Usually four days.

Lucky#13

Lucky Member
    Years
    The term was "subbed", meaning you weren't in the battle, but someone stepping in to fight on behalf of your badge did.

This is done when someone goes inactive for a period of time with outstanding challenges. Usually four days.

I understand that, but I wasn't inactive. I visit everyday to see if I have any challenges and I do not have a message from the challenger issuing a battle.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2023
    hey guys, requesting for a sub until friday to battle ingosmex or any other challenger. preferably from the elite 4, but sri can get the job done too. worst case anyone can sub me too. thx

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    I understand that, but I wasn't inactive. I visit everyday to see if I have any challenges and I do not have a message from the challenger issuing a battle.
    I'd do some research into that, then. Someone already tried to get a sub for me, but luckily everyone else realized I'm one of the more active people here and said ask me first. :) If you were not given the opportunity to do the Gym battle yourself, the badge ought to be replayed. Only if you were at some point inactive for four days would that count.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen today
    No problem. GG man anyway.

Dunno what im gonna do about cobra commander he hasnt been on in like 4 days lol. Guess someone will have to sub.

Last edited:

TGM

Lunar Silhouette
    Years
    I can sub for him if you want. But after yesterday Idk if you still want me too xD. I'm not sure if kit was busy or something

Nah it's cool, Polar Spectrum subb'd for him already.

TGM challenged gym leader Polar Spectrum!

TGM won the mystic badge!

AJCG-WWWW-WWW9-L3LK

PREDICTIONS

PREDICTIONS EVERYWHERE

That was a really good match :3

Polar Spectrum

I'm still here; watching. Waiting.
    Years
    Psh good on your terms xD It was over shortly into the battle because of volcarona, and the fact that my entire team had 1 physical hitter. But I will forever hold Daisy the Florges in high regards for taking a head smash from Tyrantrum at around 50% health, and living on to kill it.

Also sorry the badges haven't been kept up to date the last day or two - busy, all that - it's gonna get update today.

The Prism League

Prismatic Beams Aligning
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2015
    Krystia has stepped down as the 3DS Champion in order to fill the open 3DS Elite 4 spot. Badges earned should be up to date now, but if they aren't, make some noise about it so that can be fixed.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Oh ****, Elf has 6 badges and can challenge Elites now.

Time for me to get wrecked......

Back