• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Challenge the Prism League!

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    Zekrom sent me a challenge I think two days ago, but I was busy on Friday and was in SSB Demo all day today, so have yet to respond.

Mid-match, I got a VM from thebest ready for a rematch. I replied, but he seems to have gone missing again, being idle for the last 20 minutes. Hopefully he returns and we can get this done without him asking for a sub.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    enjoyable replay, but karp mega evolved gyarados, and according to this post, that isnt allowed ;x might have to rebattle.
    Oh, good spot mid.

Sorry Exile, but I think you're gonna have to re-battle Sri without Mega Gyarados or something =(

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Online now
    So im apparently champion now or something? How does that work?

Also i didnt even notice lol

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2023
    Oh, good spot mid.

Sorry Exile, but I think you're gonna have to re-battle Sri without Mega Gyarados or something =(
    lol just realized karp used mega gyarados vs elf too. idk about sri tho, someone should check :/ sry for being an ass, karp :[

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    So im apparently champion now or something? How does that work?

Also i didnt even notice lol
    Basically we'll mark you down in the OP as the Champion of the Showdown division, and whenever someone beats all of the Showdown leaders and Elites they'll have to battle you for the Champ spot (you can use whatever team you want). You don't have to accept, nor do you have to hold the position until someone beats you. You've still gotten the emblem and are in the Hall of Fame regardless. You can still challenge the league again but with a different team if you want as well.

lol just realized karp used mega gyarados vs elf too. idk about sri tho, someone should check :/ sry for being an ass, karp :[
    I think we can overlook the one with Elf, since he won that anyway.

Ingosmex

Prism League Associate
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2015
    GoodGame Exile,

also I battled sri last night got haxed and lost so ill have to rechallenge both at some point. Cheers

Back