• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Challenge the Prism League!

Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2016
    To my two challengers, sorry it took me a few days to get back to you. School + Work + Night classes + Weird changes in my schedule = Blue's been getting home at 8:00 or 10:00 pm every day this week -_____-

As far as I know, I'm free this evening (so like....7:00 or 8:00 Eastern US time) to battle both of you. If anything else comes up, I'll let you know.

Thank you :)

Last edited:

The Prism League

Prismatic Beams Aligning
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2015
    Zekrom has replaced Lobrix as a 3DS Gym Leader. Typing and badge remain the same.

Challenger progress in the OP has been updated. Please check to see if it is accurate.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    In other news, Skyberries Skyburial has gotten the Moss Badge making this my first defeat as a 3DS Gym Leader.

MSGG-WWWW-WWXA-EH3H

That Mega Tyranitar man......

skyburial

Orca Hype
    Years
  • In other news, Skyberries Skyburial has gotten the Moss Badge making this my first defeat as a 3DS Gym Leader.

MSGG-WWWW-WWXA-EH3H

That Mega Tyranitar man......

Ha! MegaT may have stolen the match, but you had me under your thumb for about 85% of the battle. There were some unbelievably clutch moments throughout and pivotal damage rolls on both ends of the field. Glad I didn't bring Megabro to this one, but I wish I could HP breed worth a damn T_T

rob_thijs

Trick Room Master
    Years
  • I'm not allowed to change my team member and no other one has a mega evolution. And I thought I packed M-Gallade with Leaf Blade cause I knew I would encouter Azumarill but I didn't.

Skyxyd

The one
    Years
  • PokeCommunity username: Raydeon
    Division being challenged: 3DS
    3DS FC/battle server alt(s): 5198 3264 7260
    Team to be used (just the species is fine): Gardevoir, Lucario, Zoroark, Metagross, Salamence and Gallade

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
  • Battled Polar for our Champion Round Robin

Xairmo v. Polar Spectrum ((Singles))
    8SDG-WWWW-WWXB-VBU5

Xairmo v. Polar Spectrum ((Doubles))
    SMZG-WWWW-WWXB-VBVA

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Oh yeah if someone would like to sub for me for the Moss Badge lemme know, since, ya know, I can't exactly challenge myself to a a battle.

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
  • I'm only available to sub for Charizard Man, I think I saw that someone has made it to E4?

Edit: Polar and Krystia battle soon ._.

Last edited:
    Back