• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Champions vs Champions

Who is the best Champion

• Gary

Votes: 10 20.4%
  • Lance

Votes: 13 26.5%
  • Steven

Votes: 6 12.2%
  • Wallace

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cynthia

Votes: 20 40.8%

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    I only have one opinion...Wallace loses.

Steven is awesome, as are Cynthia, Lance, and Blue/Green/Gary, although I reckon Gen I rival's Gen II/IV team (not rematch) is the best.

Years
  • Cynthia is definitely the best, the only other who comes close is Gary. As for Black and White though I think the new guy is gonna be the best. Steven is cool but he wears a suit. Cynthia got a Garchomp. Smell ya later.

bOxieLiciOus

not here 4 lipsyncing
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2011
    i'd have to say it's cynthia, unique, pOwerful and beautiful. hah! -xoxo

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
  • I vote for Red! Why isn't Red in there? He was a champion, too. He beat Blue, who is supposed to be in there. Not Gary. Red would destroy them all. Cynthia is a joke. Red rapes!!
    I am going to venture to guess because he was challenged under the guise of Pokemon Trainer Red by the Gold/Silver/Crystal and Heart Gold and Soul Silver protagonists. Not Pokemon Champion Red. Maybe it was because I was a kid at the time but Blue seemed like a beast back in the day. Steven was alright not to challenging. I never faced Wallace but he would seem a little easier since he only specializes in Water Types. Lance just seems badass I always loved facing his Dragonites they posed a good challenge but not as much of one that Blue put up. Cynthia though she was quite good but I ran through her with two pokemon so I really can't hold her above Blue or Lance(maybe on par or a little above).

Krizor

Evil Genius
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2011
    I have to go with Cynthia.

All the other Champions pale in comparison to her.

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
  • Cynthia would be the best hands down no questions. She da best eva. Second would be Steven with his awesome steel types.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Probably Gary or Lance, due to not really knowing the others (besides the leader for R/S which was like weaaak) or, tbh, not remembering battling the others. As far as I remember Gary, aka Blue is strongest. I don't remember him being champion though (in fact, I can't even remember the elite four of those games, oh well).

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I'd say either Gary or Cynthia, I mean they're both strong and both of them did cause me to struggle a bit to defeat the E4.

Back