• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

change is not funnnnn

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
  • Oh my dear Christ, if anyone saw my reaction this morning to signing on and seeing this big fat 4th generation tumor in my GPGD, then I think the answer to this thread topic is easy. I hate change, I don't adjust to it well, and I need a warning before you go off changing anything, especially furniture. I hate when people move furniture. Forums are like furniture fyi. I'm not saying I'm always opposed to change, but I am very resistant to it.

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
    Years
  • Where has this thread been all my life ?

No I hate change if it happens to me you'll know about it. it may have something to do with me have ASD that I do not take change well.

Years
  • I'm often opposed to change, such as seeing my once-beautiful blue name turn to a green that makes me less like an Oshawott. It'll take ages before I adapt to the green.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • Oh my dear Christ, if anyone saw my reaction this morning to signing on and seeing this big fat 4th generation tumor in my GPGD, then I think the answer to this thread topic is easy.
    Wow. :[

I'm not completely opposed to change, I generally welcome it, in fact. Sometimes I need a little time to adjust to certain changes, but otherwise, overall, I like change. It gives life a fresh and new experience I think!

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    I'm usually cool with change. The only times my life has changed lately was a positive thing.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I need change, but at the same time I'm a nostalgic person and cling to the past when all is said and done. As advance as we are in technology and so on, I would do anything to go back to the 90's and 2000s. Aesthetic change is a necessity for me, though. I used to rearrange my room all the time when I lived at my old house because I got tired of looking at everything in the same place. I wear the same hairstyle that I've worn since junior year of high school, though, but I do like changing it. Especially my hair color. I change my style what seems like every single year.

Change is great. Change is a necessity to make life interesting and it's something that happens every day regardless, whether we realize it or not. Internally and externally.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I love change. I'll actively pursue change even if things are fine the way they are, because I always believe things can get better and worst case scenario I decide the change isn't right for me and change back. When things happen that make me unhappy, one thing that cheers me up is that I know that something will change but I won't know what it is until it happens and the thought of that is just so exciting! There's a world of possibilities out there, I don't want to get stuck in a rut where I refuse to change out of fear that things might get worse. :)

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    I'm indifferent towards change nowadays since I can pretty much adapt to anything within a day at the most if it's something major.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I'm not opposed to reasonable change, though my enthusiasm will vary greatly based on the change and basis for it.
    Change for its own sake is offensively frivilous, especially since most victims of such change are commercial products.

Years
  • I understand the need for change mentally, but emotionally I'm never ready for it. I work hard to balance my comfort with my responsibilities and change means a lot of adjustments and the possibility of things being worse than they were, and I just operate better when I have a feel for my surroundings.

Digital Eevee

Team Digi-Eon
    Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2013
    If there is one thing it life you can be certain of, its that everything will change.

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
    Years
  • I'm cool with change and cool with people who are opposed to change, but oh sweet lord do I hate when people complain about things because they're new. No idea why, but this nostalgia-based mindset of "Old stuff is the best and new stuff is crap because it's not old" has spread like a disease.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • I have 7 different routes to work and I take a different one every day. Routine is boring to me. Every once in a while I move the books around my room and try to look for new zones in the city I haven't visited before. I love seeing a shop changing owners and trying to remember how it was there before and comparing it. I enjoy travelling and visiting new places. So yeah, i love change.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    Depends on the situation, but generally it takes maybe a week for me to adapt. It's going to happen no matter what so might as well get used to it.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
  • I can adapt to change. I may like it, I might not

Depending on the situation, I may accept it (like with Pokemon, I prefer the newer Unova era as oppose to the Kanto or Johto), I might get annoyed (like when Burger King took out the Angry Whopper) and try to avoid it (I'll just go somewhere else for a spicy burger), or I may have to change a bit my lifestyle to fit it (such as job schedule change, after years of doing it a certain work time)

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
  • I welcome change. If I'm stuck doing the same thing too long I am going to get bored of it and want a change of pace or scenery.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
  • I love change. Whenever I find that things have changed, I get excited and happy. Change brings about new stuff, and new stuff brings about a fresh new feeling with it. I can never stick with old stuff and routines for long; they become boring over time and feel too rigid. I might take some time to get used to change, but will do so almost always willingly if the change is for the better.

Back