• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Chaos Black (1337 march '05)

How many hacks?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
Years
  • Phinsfan said:
    Hey Enix, I found some people pirating your hack's alpha and selling it.
    Search ebay for "Chaos Black".

i already mentioned that.

I dont get a cut from it :'(

bah, matt is never online. How am i meant to finish the beta if i dont have what i need done yet?

Gigerm

I GOT THE SPIRITOMB IN ME!
    Years
  • ummm help i cant beat the game why does it end at mt moon lol just kidding nice intro and like the intro's fakemon

Katakoe

Blah!
    Years
  • Haha, I originally found the beta on Limewire, it's excellent, I couldn't find any bugs at all. Great job.

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
    Years
  • A) that was an alpha
    B) bugs included one of the pokemons front pic being its backpic
    Freezing if i continued to hack
    soup

That is why i started again.

O

Your Mom
    Years
  • Wow. This hack is still alive? Anyway, how much progress have you made on this hack? Are you done with the 1315930 evolution Pokemon?

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
    Years
  • yeah, this hack is on and off. Im changing peoples text lately and such. Waiting till a me of the three gets back.

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
    Years
  • THat would have been the alpha.

Beta shouldnt be too long, im thinking of trying to get it done by october 13th

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • I remember this game when I played it in it's alpha form, I liked it good job! Well, continue the good work!

Jeremy???

Josh is my Pearl Name
    Years
  • Oy. Allow me to save Enix-Zae (Aviex) the hassle by telling you. Of course, Aviex maight just want people to ignore these kinds of posts, because they are so repetitive, however i digress.
    THIS IS AN ALPHA. IT IS SUPPOSED TO END AT MT. MOON.
    all right?
    ~Lil Kalki

Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2006
    hey can someone help me with the chaos black version

yeah i just started playing the chaos black version. how do i get thru the cave between pewter city to cerlurian city? I can't find an exit anywhere and i'm stuck. I mean is there something missing with this game? can someone help me out please

burny_2005

Nintendo Wii = Ownage in a box
    Years
    • Age 32
    • UK
    • Seen May 31, 2011
    Blaizchu, i think Yeah916 posted it in the diamond and pearl forum and, you cant get through it, its a BETA.

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
    Years
  • What an intresting turn of events.....

anyway, the next beta (seeing as people confuse alpha and beta, ill just start clling my next release beta 2) will be VERY conclusive to where the end is.

Ill also feature a cave or something that will feature moderatly stronger guys so people dont complain about not being able to train their manleon or something.

and i guess blaizcgu deleated his own post? Intresting XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back