• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Chaos Black (1337 march '05)

How many hacks?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

$H-GAGE$

Jumeraat hai aja!!!
Years
  • Hey!
    Did u make Chaos Black/>???
    It is out in Paksitan
    Its fake really, my frend took it and said it sucked!!!

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
    Years
  • that was a very early version. And its always good to hear something positive bout my game *shoots self*

anyway, just made new tree's. No more pines as the primary tree population, chaos black is too good for that.

The_Dark_Lord_Dacka

Dark Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2006
    Seems as i cant get ahold of this game despite the search function, Could I possibly be sent a copy of CB, I would like to play it. And also a little off topic, at the beginning of the thread, it mentioned a hack of red, if you can help me by finding turotials, pointing me to the best hacking tools and hex editors, plz do so. Much respect though, I've heard good things about chaos black.

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
  • that was a very early version. And its always good to hear something positive bout my game *shoots self*

anyway, just made new tree's. No more pines as the primary tree population, chaos black is too good for that.

XDDDD

all of it sounds kewl, enix. sorry i haven't been able to get those sprites to ya. school is getting hectic =/

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2006
    Maybe you should put a bit of text or edit the intro movie to say "NOT TO BE SOLD" or something like that.

drive off those pirate bastards :D
    But the person would have to buy it to see the intro, and by than, the pirates would be long gone:\

And man, I really love the pokemon in the Title screen, or whatever it's called.

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
    Years
  • Maybe you should put a bit of text or edit the intro movie to say "NOT TO BE SOLD" or something like that.

drive off those pirate bastards :D

i could, but i cant be bothered.

If the game is put on a cart, it freeze's everywhere (mainly the first gym and the pokedex (meaning you cant catch any new pokemon))

so if you buy the game, you are worse off than you were with the alpha :1

works fine on an emulator tho...

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
    Years
  • well, I'm not going to say yes if i have not seen what you can do....
    So you will need to show me your capabilities....
    don't post them here, rather pm me or email me them.

anyway, looking for trustworthy people for a closed beta. Visit m3iex.mooo.com for more info!

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
  • The hack creator has made use of his right to re-open the thread within a 1-year period.
    The thread is now open again for posting.

~re-opened~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back