• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chaos Productions

minime010

All food belongs to me.
Years
  • anything i can do? im a great spriter but not a master. i can edit a sprite that you think needs work, or i can make something needed from scratch

Chaos190

Likes to Hack Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2016
    anything i can do? im a great spriter but not a master. i can edit a sprite that you think needs work, or i can make something needed from scratch
    I've got my spriter to do the stuff so nothing at the moment.

redsaber5859

Banned
    Years
  • so ummmm hows this?:
    Chaos Productions

i will edit further if needed, and i will seperate the sprites when its time for the inserter to put them in

Chaos190

Likes to Hack Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2016
    so ummmm hows this?:
    Chaos Productions

i will edit further if needed, and i will seperate the sprites when its time for the inserter to put them in
    Pretty good. Looks like an Aqua Grunt LOL
    But sure we can put it in

redsaber5859

Banned
    Years
  • kk cool, so what now? im working on 3 hacks its tiring lol

BTW Chaos190, i found out how to do a scrollbar in my sig, but how do i do the cool design like yours?

Last edited:

Chaos190

Likes to Hack Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2016
    kk cool, so what now? im working on 3 hacks its tiring lol

BTW Chaos190, i found out how to do a scrollbar in my sig, but how do i do the cool design like yours?
    It's called a CSS
    Look in the PC for more information

The Noob Hacker

Praise the sun.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2016
    Do you do trainer sprites? 'Cause the OW needs a sprite. But I'm not the leader so I can't tell you what to do.

eight clock

Music Composer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2010
    Well, this Hack seems to be progressing a lot so I' like to join (I just want one hack I'm in to advance as far as this one.)

Skills: Composer
    Proof of work: ATTATCHED
    Past experience: None I suppose, I took Music Theory?
    Contact information: PM or [email protected]

redsaber5859

Banned
    Years
  • Well, this Hack seems to be progressing a lot so I' like to join (I just want one hack I'm in to advance as far as this one.)

Skills: Composer
    Proof of work: ATTATCHED
    Past experience: None I suppose, I took Music Theory?
    Contact information: PM or [email protected]
    YAY! we got you eight clock! BTW how is TFS going? it doesnt seem too active anymore lol

well welcome to the crew!

eight clock

Music Composer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2010
    Yeah, I hate to say it, but my music is to the highest bidder, if a group is further in design than others, they're free to use my music. It's really more of a first come first serve basis, unless people don't mind sharing custom music. But I digress, when the leader of this group picks some of the songs from my .rar and gives me instructions for new songs, I'll be a happy man.

Chaos190

Likes to Hack Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2016
    Sorry for not being on so long. Busy lately. xD
    So, I'll make The Noob Hacker Co Owner because I feel he has done the most on the team.

Back