• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chaos Productions

Chaos190

Likes to Hack Pokemon
Years
    • Seen May 25, 2016
    We all have skool now. If we ever have time we put it in to this hack lol

Chaos190

Likes to Hack Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2016
    Yeah. Skool right now. Busy lately. I will try to post updates...

Chaos190

Likes to Hack Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2016
    Well, the group has decided some pretty kool fakemon. I think you should check that out. :P

Chaos190

Likes to Hack Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2016
    My life has been happening!!!! D:
    My computer died recently so yeah. Restarting with a fresh newlook

redsaber5859

Banned
    Years
  • My life has been happening!!!! D:
    My computer died recently so yeah. Restarting with a fresh newlook
    oh lol
    well, at least we can get to work... Well, I can't until Tuesday or Wednesday...

Anyways, I ALREADY have an alpha out for a hack I started a few days ago, we have been together for how long? and still no alpha!

redsaber5859

Banned
    Years
  • Alright-whoever the inserter is (If we don't have one, I volenteer) send me the hack! I will go get stuff started on it on Wednesday! If we don't have an inserter, or we have a crappy one, send me all of your sprites, maps, etc. so we can get the alpha put together!

Chaos190

Likes to Hack Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2016
    Alright-whoever the inserter is (If we don't have one, I volenteer) send me the hack! I will go get stuff started on it on Wednesday! If we don't have an inserter, or we have a crappy one, send me all of your sprites, maps, etc. so we can get the alpha put together!
    Sorry I am always busy on the weekends. (Damn it) When I can I put the pieces together and we can start working! :) Since this is a mid age time hack we are gonna need so mid age tiles. Anyone know where may we find some?

redsaber5859

Banned
    Years
  • Sorry I am always busy on the weekends. (Damn it) When I can I put the pieces together and we can start working! :) Since this is a mid age time hack we are gonna need so mid age tiles. Anyone know where may we find some?
    Get a tile artist? I dunno lol
    Anyways, can you put me down as inserter? I think I want to be it now since it seems only 4 of us are active...

The Noob Hacker

Praise the sun.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2016
    You don't nescessarily need tiles. You can just look at pictures and read about what mid-age stuff looked like and go from there.

Chaos190

Likes to Hack Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2016
    You don't nescessarily need tiles. You can just look at pictures and read about what mid-age stuff looked like and go from there.
    K. But, if we can make some, that would be good for this hack. We've found some BGs so yeah.

Back