• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Char--- I mean... I'm new

Peachfig

Shiny Charmander
Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2017
    Hello I'm new here.... Did I say I'm new? I'm new. I love the three Char's (Charmander, Charmeleon & Charizard) But I adore Charmander out the ones. More than you think :badsmile: :10:

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • My, my, my, I had no idea that you were new. :p But, welcome to the PokeCommunity forums! ^^

I do like Charmander, because it's pretty cool and cute, y'know? :3 As a challenge, sometimes I'd use Charmander on my Pokemon Fire Red / Leaf Green runs. It's... actually quite tough to use one against the first two gyms. XD But, he's still pretty fun to use! So, I do respect and admire your taste in pokemon. :3

Mmm, so, now that you're here, got any plans in mind? I mean, there's many boards with threads to post in, so, you're free to view any ones that you want to~! For instance, thereeeee's the Pokemon Gaming Central board if you want to talk about the pokemon games in general! If you want to talk about the specific games, feel free to look in their respective boards! The Metal/Color Generation Series boards discusses the pokemon games for Game Boy, or in other words, Pokemon Red, Blue, Red, Gold, Silver, and Crystal! If you want to discuss the pokemon games for game boy advance, feel free to visit the Advance Generation Board where you can do just that! The Fourth Generation pokemon board pretty much takes care of the discussions of Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum, and HeartGold and SoulSilver! Or hey, if you want, you can visit the Fifth Generation board! That's where you can discuss Pokemon Black, White, Black 2, and White 2! Alternatively, you know, if you're excited for the new pokemon games, like I am, you can check out the Pokemon X and Pokemon Y board where you can speculate with other members about the new games! New info will probably come soon, so, feel free to keep up to date from there!

But of course, you're more than welcome to visit the non-pokemon boards too. :) I, myself, find that the Roleplay Corner is a good way to meet people, or, the Other Voting Polls are cool for getting to know people too. :3 And hey, who knows? Maybe some people around here will interest you enough to talk with them! So yeah, I hope you'll meet lots of new people; maybe they'll like Charmander as much as you!

But yes, again, welcome to the forums, and I hope you'll have a nice time! You can ask simple questions that relates to this forum at the Quick Questions and Answers thread, or, you know, you can ask a staff member for help! I can even help you out with some answers if you want me to~! <3

004.png

So yes, enjoy your stay! ^^ (and well, I hope you'll enjoy this image of a Charmander. :3)

Last edited:
    Years
  • I'd be lying if I said your avatar didn't bring a smile to my face. It's so cute! Welcome to PC~

Have you seen or heard of the newest anime episode in Japan? The episode staff redid some of the Kanto scenes with Charmander (as a flashback), including Ash getting his and it evolving into its next two stages. That was pretty great and probably worth checking out if you're a char- fan. :3 Wonder what cave full of them you live in though.. but it's probably best you didn't say where to keep yourself safe from the trainers that would surely flock there if they knew.

What generation is your favorite by the way, if you have one? Are you still an active player of the Pokemon games? :) I'd love to know more about you; perhaps we have some more things in common besides both liking Charmander! That would be great and would make it a whole lot easier to find common ground and something we can both enjoy talking about. 'Sides, you seem quite interesting so far and it's great that you've already done some exploring and made some posts! Keep at it and you'll be hooked on PC in no time, I'm sure. :D

See you around, read the rules and all that if you haven't already. Feel free to contact a staff member or post in the Quick Questions thread if you ever need anything! We're always happy to assist!

Back