• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Character You Want To Marry

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChaoX

The Lugia Master
    Years
    Now for any members who were here back in the day, you might remember that i made the same thread that went almost up to 200 replies. Guess what people.......Its back.

What character in the pokemon universe would you want to marry if they were real.

My pick originally was Whitney, but now i have turned my attention to May

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
    Years
    And she has quite a bust for a 10 year old... even bigger than Misty o_O

I'd like to marry Bruno. He's really huge and strong so he could protect me from evil people, plus he seems nice... not the manga one, the anime one. And he trains Fighting types, my favorite. We would have a child named Bruno 2... or Bruna.

PKMN_grl

Obsession Hunter
    Years
    Um... marry? Glomping I understand but marry? Hm... who would I want to spend the rest of my life with? Kenji! I would want to marry Kenji. I love Kenta too, but he belongs with Marina.. :P

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
    Years
    Oh, well, gee I'd have to say I'd marry Ash. He was the first anime character I ever had it bad for... O_o;; I was totally obsessed that I even wrote "I *heart* A.K." in my notebook and it filled about three pages--front and back. Yeah, I know I'm psycho, lol. Runner-up for marriage would be Gary. Pallet Town knows how to make 'em! ^_~

Igglybuddy

OMG PENGUINS
    Years
    Steven, for sure, even though he's like forty or something...*cackles* Well, not marry, probably just elope until I lose interest. xD

H.A.W.K.

You can fly with me!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 24, 2004
    How owuld you want to marry ash. Is is to ove confident..! I dunnno who I would marry...

H.A.W.K.

You can fly with me!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 24, 2004
    Hmm. I think if your married hmm that he would be a big trouble maker. You know...

H.A.W.K.

You can fly with me!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 24, 2004
    Hmm. So many girls are here. Well. Girls.. what girl would be good for me??

H.A.W.K.

You can fly with me!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 24, 2004
    LOL! I guess so. But who you think for me... Well. I will tell ya all who Iwould want! YUNA!!! She hot and sexy!

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    i would definately marry May. she looks really good! :laugh: *starts picturing May nude*oops! that wasnt sapposed to happen.....or was is? :laugh:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back