• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Character You Want To Marry

Status
Not open for further replies.

H.A.W.K.

You can fly with me!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 24, 2004
    May is a character. HEllo! And hmm. Kayleigh would have gary..hmm. she likes the bad boys!

H.A.W.K.

You can fly with me!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 24, 2004
    hehe ! I would too. I wish I had a avatar of her..

Tsunamilord

Dark lord of the Seas
    Years
    well your all blind,Claire is obviously the hottest girl/woman.Shes the best*as she rubs me down with oil*mmmmmm.....Claire

ChaoX

The Lugia Master
    Years
    So what if May's 10, Clairs 30!!!!! Besides atleast i said i would go out with her in 4 years when shes my age.

H.A.W.K.

You can fly with me!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 24, 2004
    I know.. I mean.. I would have may.. not clair..

Onslaught

The Uncanny Onslaught
    Years
    hm

Well, I would marry either Misty, or May. Something about may is soo cute, and Misty is a little hottie. Also, I love what may is wearing ;) hehe

Hmm, usually Ash and james are often the choices for girls....

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
    Years
    I'd rather James be a family friend. He's too much of a sissy for me to marry... I like a big strong dude who will carry me everywhere because I am lazy. I don't think we'd have a child because children are time consuming and Pokemon training is MUCH more important than raising a kid. But I'd definately breed fighting Pokemon and pretend that they're our kids. Here's mine and Bruno's teams:

Bruno: Hitmontop, Hitmonchan, Hitmonlee, Machamp, Steelix, Heracross

Me: Hitmonchik, Breloom, Granbull, Tyranitar, Machoke, Electabuzz

Yeah... My Machoke and Hitmonchik are female and I'd breed them with Bruno's Machamp and Hitmonchan respectively and then we'd pretend that they're us :D

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back