• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Character You Want To Marry

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    PIKA2 said:
    *Whitney and I visit Pokemaster10000 & May*
    Ohh let's have a baby shower!
    *I give Pokemaster10000 and May a Game Boy*
    *Whitney gives yall a Teddiursa pluse*
    Welcome!

Ohoh. What game did you give me? :P

Phantom Angel

aka Dark Heaven
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen May 30, 2004
    Pokemaster10000 said:
    Ohoh. What game did you give me? :P
    Super Mario Bros. :P
    Hm...*kidnap May*
    I will be wait in Phantom's Castle, bwahahahaha!

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
    Years
    *Agrees with Dragontrainer*
    lol, but in the name of fun I think I'd go for umm, Erika or one of Misty's sister. I think they're around my age at least.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Phantom Angel said:
    Super Mario Bros. :P
    Hm...*kidnap May*
    I will be wait in Phantom's Castle, bwahahahaha!

You make it too easy. :P
    *saves May*
    You can't take her from me like that.
    Oh yeah and I already have Super Mario Bros. already. ^_^

Years
    albatrosstrevelyan said:
    Claire is awesome she has blue hair how can you denie that *drools* I just love claire!
    ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 *drools some more*

Your Profile says you are a girl........

I don't want to marry anyone on the game.....

Last edited:

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    No! The game is Metroid 2 : The Return of Samus.
    *Thinks how sexy is Samus and then gets hit by Whitney*

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    PIKA2 said:
    No! The game is Metroid 2 : The Return of Samus.
    *Thinks how sexy is Samus and then gets hit by Whitney*

Cool!!
    PM10000- Immediately starts playing the game*
    May- Time to go shopping..
    PM10000- Later honey...
    May-*gets red* NOW!
    Pm10000- Awww. Pleeeease.
    May- *hits PM10000 in the head*
    PM10000-*whimpers*

Hikaru's Twin

Clinging to Mrs. Christie
    Years
    Hmm...i guess the guys i'd want to marry/date in the Pokemon World would be: Gary because he's cute and i sort of like his personality also.
    Brock, well i guess he'd be (for me) an interesting guy to go out with, as he's sweet and tends to be overly-romantic (well that's what i think) either that or he's just desperate. o_o
    And lastly Lt. Surge o.o (Yeah, i see no one's mentioned him! *people start to look at her strangely* heh....um...don't mind me! ^_^;) because, well.... it's looks mainly, i just think he's good looking-for an Anime character....^^;;

Hikaru's Twin

Years
    snowangel3181988 said:
    nope i guess you're not alone and i'm not either! my sister thought i was weird when i said i liked him. sure he's a bit tall for me, me being 5 feet tall and all but who cares!

Lol, most people seem to think i'm weird too, when i say that i think he's good looking but i don't tell many people that though. Height wise i'm only an inch taller than you, so i understand the whole height thing lol ^_^

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    [b said:
    albatrosstrevelyan[/b]]Claire is awesome she has blue hair how can you denie that *drools* I just love claire!
    ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !1 *drools some more*
    That post is pretty much SPAM with all of those 'ha ha ha's in there. There's no need for so many. o_O

And I like Gary too, Hikaru! ^_^; So you have two girls agreeing with you about two different guys, lol. If only they were real. *sigh*

Hikaru's Twin

Years
    Lol, i was just wondering, since i can't quite remember: In that episode "Electric Shock Showdown" when the gang first met Lt. Surge, didn't he hug Misty, mistaking her for the challenger and saying that she was a "cutie" or something to that effect?? *Wishes she were Misty at that point* ^_^;; but maybe that's taking things too far, who cares though... *looks down at her sig* maybe i ought to add "Lt. Surge obsessed" in there too o.o;

EDIT: Lol, Kay, why do i keep missing your posts!? Yeah, if only those guys were real.....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back