• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Characters you want in? (Smash Bros. Brawl)

What do you think of Sakurai's latest updates on SSBB?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Apathetic_Yen

very original
    Years
    Luigi's the last Mario character I want in. Too many Mario characters imo

Even though these won't be characters, I hope they'll be skins for the pokemon trainer.

-Fr/Lg female trainer
    -G/S/C trainers
    -R/S/E trainers
    -D/P Trainers

Myoko-chan

アーシェ
    Years
    But Mario is Nintendo's mascot.

Anyways I want...

Shadow the Hedgehog- Just one character from Sonic won't be enough, don't you think?

Ridley- Same as above, just one character from Metroid doesn't satisfy me.

Issac(Golden Sun)- I just think they need more characters from different games, not just focus on a few.

Quidoo

Previously called Jason22
    Years
    Shadow the Hedgehog- Just one character from Sonic won't be enough, don't you think?

There are only two or three 3rd party character slots in the game, so there will most likely be only one from each game. Shadow will probably be a alternate costume i'm afraid...

The other 3rd party character will be someone like MegaMan (please god NO!) or maybe even Cloud! :)

Years
    There are only two or three 3rd party character slots in the game, so there will most likely be only one from each game. Shadow will probably be a alternate costume i'm afraid...

The other 3rd party character will be someone like MegaMan (please god NO!) or maybe even Cloud! :)

I highly doubt Final Fantasy Characters will be playable, but you never know! They might come up as an assist trophy. (Heh.. Go Cloud! Omnislash!)

Anyway, Sonic is in because of high demand, Snake was begged in by the creators of Snake for Melee, but because it was about to be released, they waited for Brawl to put Snake in. I hope Megaman isn't in, I wasn't a fan of his much.. but if he is in, then he'll probably play like Samus.

Also, I think Shadow should be an alternate costume, it fits the theme more, because there's a shadow link as an alternate costume, a white yeti version of Donkey Kong, and a Flame Suit Mario costume, so why not? And perhaps the white hedgehog while were at it.

I hope they take out Pichu/Mewtwo, because they have the Pokemon Trainer, and then they could put in like Scyther (scizor as alternate costume) as another character. I don't like clones too much, but.. I love Luigi xD

OH! And Shiek better be in there.. no one knows yet, because they haven't released Princess Zelda's (B) Down move. So I hope that she's in.. =P

-Krobe

Quidoo

Years
    I highly doubt Final Fantasy Characters will be playable, but you never know! They might come up as an assist trophy. (Heh.. Go Cloud! Omnislash!)

Anyway, Sonic is in because of high demand, Snake was begged in by the creators of Snake for Melee, but because it was about to be released, they waited for Brawl to put Snake in. I hope Megaman isn't in, I wasn't a fan of his much.. but if he is in, then he'll probably play like Samus.

Also, I think Shadow should be an alternate costume, it fits the theme more, because there's a shadow link as an alternate costume, a white yeti version of Donkey Kong, and a Flame Suit Mario costume, so why not? And perhaps the white hedgehog while were at it.

I hope they take out Pichu/Mewtwo, because they have the Pokemon Trainer, and then they could put in like Scyther (scizor as alternate costume) as another character. I don't like clones too much, but.. I love Luigi xD

OH! And Shiek better be in there.. no one knows yet, because they haven't released Princess Zelda's (B) Down move. So I hope that she's in.. =P

-Krobe

I don't like megaman either...
    But I thought mewtwo was a good character, like a villain character for pokemon! There should be a villain character for every possible other character, like ridley, ganondorf, bowser, etc...

Years
    I don't like megaman either...
    But I thought mewtwo was a good character, like a villain character for pokemon! There should be a villain character for every possible other character, like ridley, ganondorf, bowser, etc...

Hmmm, well, some characters don't have an evil counterpart, such as Ice Climbers and Ness (He now has a rival but...).

Mewtwo was like.. a copy of Ness. And I heard most copies aren't gonna be in, so you never know.

Quidoo

Years
    But Ness has a low chance of being in unless he has a completely different moveset (unlikely), but maybe lucario will be in instead of mewtwo. We'll just have to wait until Feb to be sure, eh?

Years
    Yup, just wait until February! =P

In fact, I pre-ordered it, so when it's in, all I have to do is just pick it up!

Now... I just need to get a Wii somehow.. hehe xD

-Krobe

Kuro

Cloaked by the Masses
    Years
    Knuckles, Tails, Lucario (Which I actually think would be quite likely, as he would be similar to some of the other characters), and Shadow.

gameplay

Beginning Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2010
    I'm actually still surprised Sakurai hasn't confirmed Luigi or Captain Falcon. They should have been confirmed a long time ago!

Anyway, characters I want in?
    Lucario or Treecko
    Falco, Luigi, Captain Falcon, Marth or Roy
    Kristal
    Bomberman, Sora, Rayman, or Conker (maybe)

And actually, January 24th(i think) is when the games comin out in Japan. So we just have to wait until January for anything else.
    HE BETTER HAVE MORE CHARACTERS
    Sorry, just had to get that outta my mind

Quidoo

Years
    I'm actually still surprised Sakurai hasn't confirmed Luigi or Captain Falcon. They should have been confirmed a long time ago!

Anyway, characters I want in?
    Lucario or Treecko
    Falco, Luigi, Captain Falcon, Marth or Roy
    Kristal
    Bomberman, Sora, Rayman, or Conker (maybe)

And actually, January 24th(i think) is when the games comin out in Japan. So we just have to wait until January for anything else.
    HE BETTER HAVE MORE CHARACTERS
    Sorry, just had to get that outta my mind

He hasn't confirmed Luigi or Captain Falcon, probably because they are unlockables (thats what I think anyway)

Bleargh! Rayman!? You're serious? Ah well...each to his own, I guess...

On the characters page of the site, the veterans box is full (unless he adds four more)...so I doubt there are any more not-unlockable veterans...BUT...there is one space free in the newcomers box...so, there will probably be one more not-unlockable newcomer added sometime soon (maybe christmas day? unlikely...) I wonder who it will be...XD I can't wait!

Quidoo

Years
    I want Princess Peach, Sheik and Donkey Kong to be in it!! =D and Jigglypuff...

Lol, I can see ou haven't been checking the website XD

Peach and DK are already in it
    We don't know about Sheik and Jiggly though...

Click

There's the website, there are updated every day (not on weekends though)

:)

Usagi-Chan~

What are you doing my love?
    Years
    • Age 26
    • US
    • Seen Apr 7, 2024
    Playable:
    Naruto
    Sasuke
    Sakura
    Kakashi
    Hinata
    Kiba
    Shino
    Kuranai
    Shikamaru
    Ino
    Choji
    Asuma
    Lee
    Negi
    Gai
    Gaara
    Temari
    Kankuro
    Pein
    Konan
    Itachi
    Kisame
    Deidara
    Sasori
    Hindan
    Kazaku
    Tobi

Assist Trophy:
    Baki
    Jiraya
    Orochimaru
    3rd Hokage
    Madara

Subspace Boss:

Orochimaru (real form)
    Kabuto
    Shinji (Bleach

Urser

Fakemon Designer!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2007
    I really think that Jigglypuiff should've been replaced with Togepi. It's a much more deserving character with a better possible moveset.

Also, I would've like Stafy to be playable, but nope. :(

And I'm hoping to god that an Animal Crossing player is in!

gameplay

Beginning Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2010
    I really think that Jigglypuiff should've been replaced with Togepi. It's a much more deserving character with a better possible moveset.

Also, I would've like Stafy to be playable, but nope. :(

And I'm hoping to god that an Animal Crossing player is in!

With that said, I really think both of them would be good. But, I really want Jigglypuff to learn Metronome, then she can imitate any possible move by any other character!
    I just really hate "Rest." I can't get the timing down!

Apathetic_Yen

very original
    Years
    rest just pwns the crap out of people and i love it. The one thing they need to change is sing. They made that move suck becuase it puts people to sleep, but you sing for so long that once you've stopped they just wake up. Plus it takes up an up special move so u cant have a super jump like kirby.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back