• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Charles and Steve

Detox

C H A R L E S
    An 8 Man Elimination Tournament

Approved by Wolflare

Rules

Charles and Steve
    All battles will be performed on Pokemon Online. It can be downloaded here
    . When joining please post your pc username and PO server username.

Charles and Steve
    All battles will be held on The Official PokeCommunity Pokemon Online Server

Charles and Steve
    The following Pokemon are banned, and may not be used: Arceus, Dialga, Giratina, Giratina-O, Groudon, Ho-oh, Kyogre, Lugia, Mewtwo, Palkia, Rayquaza, Resharim, Zekrom, Deoxys, Deoxys-A, Skymin,and Darkrai. The ability Inconsistant is also banned because it breaks the evasion clause. Unreleased Dream World Abilites are also banned
    Also please do not scout others users teams, counter team, or any other forms of cheating.

Charles and Steve
    The following clauses will be enforced: 6 vs 6, level 100, Evasion, OHKO, Sleep, Species, Freeze, and Hax Item Clauses, and Wifi Battle. For an explanation on these clauses please look in the Battle Stadium rules.

Charles and Steve
    You have three days to finish your battle, if you know you will not be able to do your battles, don't sign up.

Charles and Steve
    YOU MUST save the battle log and PM it to me.

Charles and Steve
    No pointless posts such as "May I reserve for the next tournament," "When is this going to be updated," or "What's your Pokemon Online username?" The latter can be done via visitor messages.

Prize

A team of 6 IV bred pokemon from me.

Entrants

1. Wolfare // Wolf
    2. Aero // Aero
    3. Vrai // Vraiperior
    4. Aurafire // Aura
    5. Twilightblade // Blade
    6. Dark Azelf // Ayatollah Azelf // Dark_ Azelf // Dark Azelf
    7. Scizor007 // Scixor007 // Saddam Hussein
    8. Opposite Day // Oppowdon // Puppies

Matchups

Aero vs Dark Azelf

Vrai vs Twilightblade

Last edited:

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    i'm alive !

so yeah PO un: vrai, vraikou, vraiperior, etc

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen today
    K im in lol

Ayatollah Azelf / Dark_Azelf / Dark Azelf

needs more Steve

Detox

KK so I got the last few participants in and the match ups are in the OP, gl to everyone!

Detox

Actually you are no longer in the tourney (Im sure you know why so I wont post it here)

Anyway round two matchups are up my darlings.

Detox

Congrats elf yadda yadda tourney winner stuff.

I will try to get you your prize asap but due to winter storms and random power outages idk how soon that will happen...

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    Congrats elf yadda yadda tourney winner stuff.

I will try to get you your prize asap but due to winter storms and random power outages idk how soon that will happen...

wait, what?

Am I eliminated or something? Because, um, I'm supposed to be playing him...

Back